Missing a point?
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Missing a point?

  1. #1

    Missing a point?

    Same story from two sources:

    Shootings in Germany, Alabama Underscore Violent Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications by Mike Adams the Health Ranger


    Shootings in Germany, Alabama Underscore Violent Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications

    According to the authors, drugs were the cause of these shootings, not guns. True, there is a pattern developing since Va Tech. if not before. However, I think there's a bigger story between the lines nobody has brought out.

    According to an extremely liberal immigrant worker who chastised me at the check out counter of a Best Buy store, the public in his "homeland" (Germany) are not allowed to own guns! He overheard my conversation and took the liberty of telling me in my own country that the "constitution is out dated." I told him he might like it better back in Germany, and I'd gladly give him a ride to the airport. But according to him, citizens don't have guns there. If this is TRUE, how could someone POSSIBLY go on a shooting rampage there?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Same story from two sources:

    Shootings in Germany, Alabama Underscore Violent Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications by Mike Adams the Health Ranger


    Shootings in Germany, Alabama Underscore Violent Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications

    According to the authors, drugs were the cause of these shootings, not guns. True, there is a pattern developing since Va Tech. if not before. However, I think there's a bigger story between the lines nobody has brought out.

    According to an extremely liberal immigrant worker who chastised me at the check out counter of a Best Buy store, the public in his "homeland" (Germany) are not allowed to own guns! He overheard my conversation and took the liberty of telling me in my own country that the "constitution is out dated." I told him he might like it better back in Germany, and I'd gladly give him a ride to the airport. But according to him, citizens don't have guns there. If this is TRUE, how could someone POSSIBLY go on a shooting rampage there?
    The "shooter" was actually a member of the "secret police".



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  4. #3
    We have enough left wing nuts of our own without having them imported. He needs to take his stupid opinions and go back where he came from.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    We have enough left wing nuts of our own without having them imported. He needs to take his stupid opinions and go back where he came from.
    I agree. However, people do say here in PRMA all the time that the 2A is something that only applies to life in the past during the 1700's. Really now? I think the total opposite, as we all do. Now more than ever the 2A is just as, if not more important. Long live the NRA.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by capo2186 View Post
    I agree. However, people do say here in PRMA all the time that the 2A is something that only applies to life in the past during the 1700's. Really now? I think the total opposite, as we all do. Now more than ever the 2A is just as, if not more important. Long live the NRA.
    Well, I suppose that if one of the rights in the BoR pertains only to the 1700's, then the others must only relate to the 1700's as well. Free press, religion, speech, assembly, protection from self incrimination, illegal search and seizure, and all the rest must be just as antiquated as the right to keep and bear arms. We don't need any of that any more, anyway. Don't you know that the Messiah is here and everything is going to be ok?
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Same story from two sources:

    Shootings in Germany, Alabama Underscore Violent Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications by Mike Adams the Health Ranger


    Shootings in Germany, Alabama Underscore Violent Side Effects of Psychiatric Medications

    According to the authors, drugs were the cause of these shootings, not guns. True, there is a pattern developing since Va Tech. if not before. However, I think there's a bigger story between the lines nobody has brought out.

    According to an extremely liberal immigrant worker who chastised me at the check out counter of a Best Buy store, the public in his "homeland" (Germany) are not allowed to own guns! He overheard my conversation and took the liberty of telling me in my own country that the "constitution is out dated." I told him he might like it better back in Germany, and I'd gladly give him a ride to the airport. But according to him, citizens don't have guns there. If this is TRUE, how could someone POSSIBLY go on a shooting rampage there?
    they are for sure much harder to get over there.. I talked with some hunters when I was in germany last year and it can take up to a year of classes and lots of money to qualify to have a gun there. but the fact is that it's not the guns fault it's the idiot behind it.. there are some pretty messed up crimes that happen over there from time to time. drove through a forest with my wife not far from where she grew up and she was telling me that the year before a car was found in the forest that was burned with some one inside it. some lady hired a hitman to kill her husband... if he had a gun he may have been able to save his own life... so guns or not, idiots are idiots and they will kill one way or another. it just makes it that much easier when the people are defenseless.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  8. #7
    So. We pretty much all seem to be on the same page there. One question keeps haunting me. The government deemed it illegal to charge a fee or tax for people to vote (poll tax). There's no license required for citizens to speak their minds by exercising the 1st Amnd.. We can have a website, write a book, post leaflets. Why is the 2nd Amend. the only one where citizens are required to pay a fee, get a license, register weapons, and so on. Where do they get off CHARGING us to exercise our right?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast