Poll Shows Americans Not Fooled - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll Shows Americans Not Fooled

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I know of several gun dealers in AZ that dont give a rats AZZ who they sell too.
    I'll call BS. It sounds to me like you're accusing FFL licensees of breaking the law. Step up and turn the lawbreakers in or shut up! It is also a criminal act to protect criminals.
    I also dont think that aliens to this country should be allowed to purchase weapons unless they have permanent work visa and been in the country for a minimum of 1 year
    Do you have any idea what hoops legal resident aliens have to jump through to buy firearms? While I'd concede it is harder for them than a citizen under current law, I don't believe legal aliens are a problem.

Just what is it you are trying to accomplish by posting on a firearms and freedom related forum?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Legal Resident Aliens should be able to purchase firearms like everyone else. They're here legally and have the right to protect themselves. There are U.S. Citizens who behave worse than many Legal Aliens. Many states issue CC permits to Legal Permanent Resident Aliens.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

4. Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I'll call BS. It sounds to me like you're accusing FFL licensees of breaking the law. Step up and turn the lawbreakers in or shut up! It is also a criminal act to protect criminals.
    They are under investigation now and have been raided several years ago

Do you have any idea what hoops legal resident aliens have to jump through to buy firearms? While I'd concede it is harder for them than a citizen under current law, I don't believe legal aliens are a problem.
    I dont have a problem with legal aliens if you read my post

Just what is it you are trying to accomplish by posting on a firearms and freedom related forum?
    Its called the free exchange of ideas

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    They are under investigation now and have been raided several years ago...
    And given the tone of your post prejudged guilty by you. If that's true, state that dealers have been arrested and don't pretend you're privy to some dark information. Now is the time to let the legal system work its course not try the case in public.

As for free exchange of ideas; I'm not at all sure that means what you think it means...
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12