Poll Shows Americans Not Fooled
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll Shows Americans Not Fooled

Poll Shows Americans Not Fooled

Maybe there's hope for the citizens after all. Poll shows 65% of Americans believe the Mexican drug cartels buy their firearms from the black market and U.S. gun laws are not at fault.

Zogby/O'Leary Report Poll Finds Majority of American Voters Don't Fault U.S. Gun Laws for Mexican Drug Violence - FOXBusiness.com

that just means 35% of those polled are Morons.
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

CNN reporting is severely bias anti in this regard. They have stories daily. Today, the story is on 50cal Barretts going south and Phoenix guns shows... CNN has been called to task before and that needs to happen again. They do not want to consider Chili, Spain or Cuba. China is off limits altogether.
    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I could not get the video to post correctly. (My Bad) The video is Called "A Little know War" and was dated 3/25/2009
    Big guns from the U.S. are being used by criminals in Mexico in a war against Mexican police. CNN's Drew Griffin reports.
    Semper Fi

So the 35% believe that changing the gun laws will mean that the Mexican gangsters will have less guns available to them? I get it now; more gun control will make them less criminal-like. Why haven't we thought of this before?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by DocBoCook View Post
    that just means 35% of those polled are Morons.
    sad but true!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I see a corolation here. I think that 35% is the same group of people that approve of obama at the moment.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I see a corolation here. I think that 35% is the same group of people that approve of obama at the moment.

gf
    Good point

9. Mexican guns

If they secured the border like they were supposed to we wouldn't have the problem either way..

10. When was the last time ( at the gun show or anywhere else) can a private citizen go out and buy a full-auto gun like the catels are using anyway? I must be honest.. I work with the public everyday and I have to say, if only 35% are morons..I deal with that 35% day in and day out

11. I know of several gun dealers in AZ that dont give a rats AZZ who they sell too.

I also dont think that aliens to this country should be allowed to purchase weapons unless they have permanent work visa and been in the country for a minimum of 1 year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast