Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store

If you have a class III, can't you buy any of those? Not sure about the grenades tho...

Those AK rip offs - the Siaga - or something like that are semi auto - they have a bunch of those down at the gun store at the end of my street - and AR - oh no - don't let me see one of those in a gun store!!!

Come on.....
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    If you have a class III, can't you buy any of those? Not sure about the grenades tho...

Those AK rip offs - the Siaga - or something like that are semi auto - they have a bunch of those down at the gun store at the end of my street - and AR - oh no - don't let me see one of those in a gun store!!!

Come on.....
    You can get a fully automatic weapon with a class lll, however, you need a permit for each one purchased and the ATF keeps track of you from then on. Transfering ownership is also difficult as the buyer needs a class lll to buy it. It's not like standard firearms purchases. You can not buy functional rocket launchers, grenades, etc. even with a class lll. Yes some of the firearms have been traced back to U.S. gun stores but if it's so prevalent why is only one store owner on trial for it right now? The weapons being used by the drug cartels, in most cases, are not the every day guns found in gun stores.

they really must think that a good majority of us are incredibly stupid... bunch of freakin fruit loops.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Gun shop raided by Police - CBC anti gun, anti innocent until proven guilty and racist reporting:
    YouTube - Gun shop raided by Police - CBC anti gun, anti innocent until proven guilty and racist reporting

Here's a recent very well written article on how the anti's plan on using the Mexican drug problem, and other tactics, to push their agenda.

Gun-control crowd pushes radical goal | The Barr Code

7. Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Here's a recent very well written article on how the anti's plan on using the Mexican drug problem, and other tactics, to push their agenda.

Gun-control crowd pushes radical goal | The Barr Code
    Ok then this is an interesting view point with absolutely no information just his speculation on what might happen. More fear rhetoric. Im still waiting for ACTUAL FACTUAL bills other than HB 45 that are in the works

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Ok then this is an interesting view point with absolutely no information just his speculation on what might happen. More fear rhetoric. Im still waiting for ACTUAL FACTUAL bills other than HB 45 that are in the works

You left wing liberals have your mind made up and no one can confuse you with the facts.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The White House Web site On Urban Policy
    Urban Policy
    Makes it very clear on the Agenda of this Administration.
    Address Gun Violence in Cities:
    Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.
    It is time to be assertive and proactive. The Brady Bunch and their knee-jerk reactions must be stopped. We got burnt back in the 90's because we, for the most part, sat on our hands.
    Sc*** Me Once, Shame on you.
    Sc*** Me Twice... Shame on Me!
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I'm still looking for the link that Obama and Hillary say I can purchase hand grenades in my local gun shop. You get no arguement from me over their support fo the AWB but I haven't hear them including a ban on rocket launchers yet.
    It's not the exact statements but the Obama administration stance on the Mexican drug cartels. They say that the majority of weapons supplied to the cartels come from American gun stores. The ATF states this also but presents no evidence. If this is the case why then is only one gun store being prosecuted? It's a ploy to use in bringing back a much harsher AWB. Keep abreast of the news and I think you'll find the answers.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It's not the exact statements but the Obama administration stance on the Mexican drug cartels. They say that the majority of weapons supplied to the cartels come from American gun stores. The ATF states this also but presents no evidence. If this is the case why then is only one gun store being prosecuted? It's a ploy to use in bringing back a much harsher AWB. Keep abreast of the news and I think you'll find the answers.
    I too am awaiting actual documentation and has asked my congressman who would not support an AWB to as for proof.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast