Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    It's not the exact statements but the Obama administration stance on the Mexican drug cartels. They say that the majority of weapons supplied to the cartels come from American gun stores. The ATF states this also but presents no evidence. If this is the case why then is only one gun store being prosecuted? It's a ploy to use in bringing back a much harsher AWB. Keep abreast of the news and I think you'll find the answers.
    The title of this thread is "Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store". Now I will admit that the picture does include a lot of weapons that are not guns so we can discount them as being included in the title of the thread but then by showing the picture it is infered that they are included in what Obama says can be bought in a gun store. Now we have "It's not the exact statements" excuse to lower ourselves to those of the Brady Bunch. We strongly criticize them for making unfair and misleading statements while using those same tactics. I can't figure out who to believe any more.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I too am awaiting actual documentation and has asked my congressman who would not support an AWB to as for proof.
    IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOUR A RINO...

Do you think the founding fathers were what we would call left wing, liberal or moderates? NOT ONE...

By anybodys standards they would all be considered HARD-RIGHT-WINGERS...

So who has it right? Gun Ban Obama and Company?
    Sell-Out RINO, Amnesty Loving, Gun Banner Juan McCain?

Wednesday 04/01/2009
    Arkansas House Votes To Ban Toy Guns:

KTLO.com - House reloads, votes in favor of toy gun ban bill

In the last two weeks all the heavy hitters in congress (house and senate), and of course Billary Clinton, have called for renewal's of the AWB, same people who were part of the failed Clinton AWB, yet are still in office...

Feinstein, Schumer, Kerry, McCarthy, Clinton, and the Attorney General have all done interviews on every major news station and with every major newspaper in the country...
    AND Feinstein has made speeches on the Senate floor, several times just last week, and she got a standing ovation from all but the republicans, whom have no say in the house or senate, and neither Peloisi or Reid will let them add any amendments to any of the spending bills that having been going through congress and obama's desk at break neck speed, unread by most...
    this is how a plethora of anti-second amendment gun laws got pushed though congress, in the dead of night, in back rooms...

The same outfit that says Gun Ban Obama's forged certificate of live birth is valid was a major campaign contributor to the Messiah and the Brady Campaign, the same people Obama spoke in front of while campaigning and said...

"My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban PERMANENTLY as soon as I take office. Within 90 days, we will go back after kitchen table dealers, and work to end the gun show and internet sales loopholes. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, 1 gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns." --Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Its a sacreledge that President BUSH did not reinstate and make the AWB permenant, as President I intend to make it happen... Obama-Keyes debate

Sorry if this has been posted already, here or elsewhere on this site, but I have to call ******** on the "Firearms are getting to Mexico by way of American gun shops" school of thought. Here's some reading for ya...

Legal U.S. Arms Exports May Be Source of Narco Syndicates Rising Firepower | | the narcosphere
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    The title of this thread is "Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store". Now I will admit that the picture does include a lot of weapons that are not guns so we can discount them as being included in the title of the thread but then by showing the picture it is infered that they are included in what Obama says can be bought in a gun store. Now we have "It's not the exact statements" excuse to lower ourselves to those of the Brady Bunch. We strongly criticize them for making unfair and misleading statements while using those same tactics. I can't figure out who to believe any more.
    The statements being made are "90% of the guns used by the Mexican drug cartels are supplied by American gun dealers", "American gun dealers supply the majority of firearms used by Mexican drug cartels", "Americans share the blame for Mexican drug violence". These statements are given showing photos of firearms that CAN NOT be purchased by the average gun buyer or even a gun dealer with an FFL. Out of all this so far only one gun dealer is on trial for this. If you can't figure out who to believe, well that's you. I know from the news, politicians voting records and past history who I believe and it's not the current administration. However, I do wish them the best on their work with the current financial crisis and truly hope their efforts end well.

More pressure from Mexico and more support on gun bans in America.

FrontPage Magazine

Napolitano to discuss U.S. guns in Mexico

I guess maybe the next supplier will be Canada if they get a new bill passed on long guns.

Conservatives introduce bill to kill gun registry - Nova Scotia News - TheChronicleHerald.ca

I gotta get some of them grenade launchers. my cat keeps getting on the table.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post

Check with Hillery she can tell you which gun store has the best deal on them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    They're your cats, and you want to use a grenade launcher to keep them off the table? You must really like cats.

Maybe she needs a new table~~~~~~
    Semper Fi

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast