Are You An Extremist Or Militia Member?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You An Extremist Or Militia Member?

Are You An Extremist Or Militia Member?

A new study may mark you as an extremist, or militia member, making you a threat to society. These guidelines are as simple as fearing that Obama will ban guns to being anti-abortionist. I wonder where they'll place me?

'Fusion Centers' Expand Criteria to Identify Militia Members - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Probably pretty much if you do not follow the sheeple mind set you will fit their view of a militia member or extremist. It is a Brave New World, we are living in the Animal Farm, and Big Brother is watching.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation Vat is der problem Komrade?

If you do no like the party line..zen move to siberia...da...SIBERIA
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Under Hawaii Revised Statutes, I fall into the category of the "Unorganized State Militia".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Under Florida's statutes, so do I

The thing to remember here is that the militia they are talking about is actually "domestic paramilitary groups" and are considered a threat. The every man is a member militia we think of is something completely different from their definition.

Exclamation ooooohhhhhhh I'm Scary!!!!!!

1. I believe in The Holy Trinity
    2. I am Anti- abortion
    3. I own guns

Where does this place me? In a pew on Sunday, Thanking God for the three kids the Military wanted my wife to abort because oh the risks involved.

And planning my next hunting trip!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    1. I believe in The Holy Trinity.
    2. I am Anti- abortion
    3. I own guns
    4. I support the Constitution of The Unitied States of America.

Where does this place me? In a pew on Sunday, Thanking God for the three kids the Military wanted my wife to abort because oh the risks involved.

And planning my next hunting trip!
    Fixed it for you Festus

I am not a member of any "domestic paramilitary group" nor do I care to be part of one. I am labeled an extremist because I believe in the same values as Festus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Fixed it for you Festus

I am not a member of any "domestic paramilitary group" nor do I care to be part of one. I am labeled an extremist because I believe in the same values as Festus.
    I will be delighted to be counted in with you guys. I guess there is no hope for us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

1. I believe in The Holy Trilogy
    Sounds like a "Lord of the Rings" thing.

Actually, I agree with you on all 3 items.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast