GIVE Bill H.R. 1388 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GIVE Bill H.R. 1388

wolfhunter Guest
    Both FL Senators have been written. Rep. Jeff Miller voted against. He got a Thank You.

This is so crazy. I don't know why I am so shocked though I really don't. We saw this coming, people didn't want to believe the truth. This administration is NOT for the people. May I ask what good this Bill will do?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Thumbs down

‘SEC. 3. SENSE OF CONGRESS.

It is the sense of Congress that the number of participants in approved national service positions, including the Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA) and the National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), should grow to reach 250,000 participants by 2014.

What did they call the Nazi youth corps????????????????

By the way, the bill is expected to cost roughly $6 billion over the next five years.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Question

I just tried reading that bill and I can't find where it states what it's purpose is.

Can anybody really make sense of what the purpose is? Who is the "Corporation"??

Notice that almost every paragraph leaves the "corporation" the ability to change that paragraph.

7. This is all about the Hitler, I mean, Obama Brown Shirts. I think this is an attempt to do an end run around posse comitatus. What better way to have a militarized "peace" force at your fingertips and not run afoul of the constitution.

Dark days are ahead for this country unless you keep contacting your elected representative.

what a crock.. these so called leaders are way out of control... they need to be put back in check.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12