Citizen grand jury indicts Obama - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I have been and am still searching for any news outlet for this that reports this claim that does not go back to the original article written by the author and can not find any.

This is a very big story and if true should have been covered by FOX, CNBC, BBC, AP, NRA, and yet not one mentions it. I have found many blog and other postings but all refer the original WND article. I find it hard to believe if it is not able to be verified except from this one article.
    Thats why it is called "WorldNetDaily Exclusive"...

Try calling or contacting "Dr. Orly Taitz" one of the plethora of attorney's responsible for UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION WHEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA WONT...

You can find her contact info in the phone book or on her blog...
    A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?

obamacrimes - Home Page

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Thats why it is called "WorldNetDaily Exclusive"...

Try calling or contacting "Dr. Orly Taitz" one of the plethora of attorney's responsible for UPHOLDING THE CONSTITUTION WHEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA WONT...

You can find her contact info in the phone book or on her blog...
    A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?

obamacrimes - Home Page

I still find it hard to believe that NOT ONE legitimate News source can confirm the authenticity of this. If it where true she would be on FOX news the same day!

I have emailed her

I still find it hard to believe that NOT ONE legitimate News source can confirm the authenticity of this. If it where true she would be on FOX news the same day!

I have emailed her
    I think the problem is you don't want to believe it. I will give you a few quotes but I am sure you will want to pretend they are not true either. The press does not always want us to know the truth. I am sure that idea does not fit in the world you live in. To understand that everything is not always as we have believed or have been told makes many uncomfortable so that they are not able to accept the truth. They in turn choose to live in denial.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
    Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
    Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher and CFR member.

"There is no such thing as an independent press in America, unless it is in the country towns. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid $150.00 a week for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should permit honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, like Othello, before twenty-four hours, my occupation would be gone.

"The business of the New York journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon; to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are intellectual prostitutes."

John Swinton, editor of the New York Tribune.

"We are going to impose our agenda on the coverage by dealing with issues and subjects that we choose to deal with."
    Richard M. Cohen, Senior Producer of CBS political news.

"We in the press like to say we're honest brokers of information and it's just not true. The press does have an agenda."
    Bernard Goldberg, as quoted by Harry Stein in the June 13-19, 1992 TV Guide.

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
    -- Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher and Bilderberger

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
    David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. I understand that but the NRA, GOA, SAF, FOX who are all by far not liberal media also do not have any info on this latest bout with the Obama Birth Certificate. If it where true the NRA and FOX would have it front page news. The fact is it can not be confirmed

no matter what they find out there going to sweep it under the rug and forget about it ,they would never admit a mistake on there part its not the way they work.

7. Quote Originally Posted by old dude View Post
    no matter what they find out there going to sweep it under the rug and forget about it ,they would never admit a mistake on there part its not the way they work.
    NRA is going to sweep it under the rug?

NRA is going to sweep it under the rug?
    Wrong again.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

TN state rep Frank Nicely sues Obama to show birth certificate:
    YouTube - TN state rep Frank Nicely sues Obama to show birth certificate

obamacrimes - Home Page

I have a question, Rock.. There is certainly enough info bouncing around that does put a little reasonable doubt in my mind, but What do you think would happen if it was announced tha BMHO was not eligible to be the Pres? You don't think that the information would be buried sooooooo deep that no one will ever find it? IMO, I do not think that the Government would let that kind of cat out of the bag...
    Semper Fi

11. Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I have a question, Rock.. There is certainly enough info bouncing around that does put a little reasonable doubt in my mind, but What do you think would happen if it was announced tha BMHO was not eligible to be the Pres? You don't think that the information would be buried sooooooo deep that no one will ever find it? IMO, I do not think that the Government would let that kind of cat out of the bag...

No I dont I tend to not be a conspiratorist, Like many times in the past the president has been brought down by conservative press. (Nixon comes to mind). Fox is a very conservative news channel, any time Obama or the Dems in charge fart sideways we read about it, the NRA would be all over it like pigs on crap. even the liberal media would be trying to prove it wrong.

It is the lack of any mention of it besides this one article that leads me to believe it is trumped up at this time. No one has come across with rock solid proof, only here say and innuendo.

When it can be proven with science and documentation then Ill be behind it 100%. Until then its just one lady writing an article with lots of speculation and circumstantial evidence. That is exactly why the Supreme Court will not hear it. They may look at the petition but will dismiss it for lack of substantial evidence

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast