Citizen grand jury indicts Obama - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

Exclamation The first thing you learn in resistance training is...

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    another you tube UFO video, nice find. The hidden face and scrambled voice is a nice touch. LOL
    The first thing you learn in resistance training is...to keep hope alive.

Right now we are all financial political prisoners of a huge scam called fiscal bailout. Rockwerks, I don't know about you personally but These guys are keeping hope alive. I pray you never see the inside any POW type situation because you will not last. You do not have the internal fortitude required to KEEP HOPE ALIVE. As for mainstream media, they are all being duped into believing what they are told. Facts are Facts but CNN doesn't report news, It makes it. Fox actually carried the Alan Keyes story and also briefly mentioned the soldiers in Iraq but shut up when the soldiers received a gag order from the pentagon. It is a classic case of it ain't news until it goes to trial. This is actually better because the case won't be tainted with polls and opinions from experts who could not hit their @$$ with both hands. Bohemian is doing a great job of keeping hope alive and so is HK4U.

My hat is off to anyone who is gutsy enough to speak their mind using their First amendment rights. It is not wrong to be critical of the Government. It is wrong to give up on what you believe as long as no laws are being broken.

Nobody believed a reporter named Matt Drudge when he broke a story about a president, an intern and a stained dress. Look what happened there!!!

KEEP HOPE ALIVE when you see something like tha...let us know and I promise you it will be the topic of lively discussion.

HK4U and Bohemian you guys keep digging and We'll keep reading!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    You forgot to note that it is part of several legitimate open cases in courts and submitted under the penalty of perjury as evidence...

obamacrimes - Home Page
    DR. Polarik, aka Ronald Polarik PhD, aka techdude, proven not to be a DR. or even anything closely resembling an expert. Same IP address and location of another guy claiming same stuff

The Outing of Ronald Polarik | Obama Conspiracy Theories

His science or lack there of is totally corrupt:

Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis - Secure Computing: Sec-C

Certificate proven authentic from Hawaiian officials:

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

factcheck.org has pictures with correct seals etc posted here:

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Including a picture from historic Hawaiian newspapers with notice of birth taken from this blog that found the info:

Obama was likely born in Hawaii — does that mean he’s Eligible? td blog

Frankly all you have done here is to post things from a known fraud, Who has hidden his identity so those who know him can't point him out for the dip he is.

We all might wish that Obama is not an American but from my research from credible sources is that he was born in Hawaii on Aug, 4, 1961 at 7:24 PM in Honolulu HI.

The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.
    I know you are going to bring up some other wierd youtube video and frankly this is tiresome and getting old.

1) The DR was proven to be a fraud.

2) His science was proven bad.

3) The State department saw and verified the COLB.

4) The COLB was authenticated by the correct authorities on Hawaii.

5) Factcheck.org has posted pictures of the document with the supposed missing info.

Frankly until you find REAL evidence you have no case. Just like Alan Keyes

4. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The first thing you learn in resistance training is...to keep hope alive.

Right now we are all financial political prisoners of a huge scam called fiscal bailout. Rockwerks, I don't know about you personally but These guys are keeping hope alive. I pray you never see the inside any POW type situation because you will not last. You do not have the internal fortitude required to KEEP HOPE ALIVE. As for mainstream media, they are all being duped into believing what they are told. Facts are Facts but CNN doesn't report news, It makes it. Fox actually carried the Alan Keyes story and also briefly mentioned the soldiers in Iraq but shut up when the soldiers received a gag order from the pentagon. It is a classic case of it ain't news until it goes to trial. This is actually better because the case won't be tainted with polls and opinions from experts who could not hit their @$$ with both hands. Bohemian is doing a great job of keeping hope alive and so is HK4U.

My hat is off to anyone who is gutsy enough to speak their mind using their First amendment rights. It is not wrong to be critical of the Government. It is wrong to give up on what you believe as long as no laws are being broken.

Nobody believed a reporter named Matt Drudge when he broke a story about a president, an intern and a stained dress. Look what happened there!!!

KEEP HOPE ALIVE when you see something like tha...let us know and I promise you it will be the topic of lively discussion.

HK4U and Bohemian you guys keep digging and We'll keep reading!
    This has gone to the supreme court and other courts and have been thrown out. We all know that this guy is leading us down a road to financial ruin and I will fight as I can and have to keep the damage to a minimum. I hate this current administration and have posted so, I would love for Obama to be proven no fit but as it stands their is not shred of proof. I will spend my time on legitimate fight and not waste it on things I can not prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Explain why Obama's team of lawyers that he hired to prevent him from being forced to submit proof of his eligibility, have not filed slander and defamation suits?

Explain why the evidence showing Obama is not eligible is part of filed court records under penalty of perjury and Obama's birth certificate or the proven forged one off his personal site is not a part of anything Obama's lawyers have filed in his defense?

Show me a statement of one single Secretary of State of any State in the union, that has done their job as required by law and has Barack Obama's true original birth certificate in hand or been allowed to see it...

Show me one youtube moment or tv spot where Barack Obama has refuted the allegations against him in this respect...

Why is Barack Obama the only President in the history of the country that has not allowed anything that can prove that he is a natural born citizen to be made available to any media or any government agency?

Why is Barack Obama the only President or candidate for that matter to have hired a team of lawyers to prevent anybody from accessing his true birth certificate, U.S. School records...

IF he has nothing to hide why will HE NOT PUT THIS TO REST?

The same questions were asked of John McCain and his records and proof positive are available for the world to see...

Why is it that all the internet sleuths whom have claimed to have debunked the story all trace back to the same signal source? Obama's certificate of live birth on his web site put up by his Chicago campaign office...
    said proven forged document has not been put in the hand of any law enforcement or government agency...
    and even if it had, the certificate of live birth is not not sufficient or even legal...

We are living through the biggest hoax ever purported on the American people in the history of the country...

IF YOU WERE PRESIDENT AND ANYBODY ASKED YOU TO PROVE YOU WERE A CITIZEN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

You bring up excellent points. One thing I'd ike to point out is that the document released is called a "Certification of Live Birth", not "Certificate of Live Birth".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    You bring up excellent points. One thing I'd ike to point out is that the document released is called a "Certification of Live Birth", not "Certificate of Live Birth".

gf
    Agreed that is what the document says, but it is often referred to as a Certificate of Live Birth, by many of those pursuing legal action against the Usurper Obama...
    obamacrimes - Home Page

obamacrimes - Home Page

Found A Good Article on Congressman Ron Paul's site:
    More direct evidence that a Usurper and a thief have hijacked the White House!!...
    More direct evidence that a Usurper and a thief have hijacked the White House!! | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

I agree that there are questions that have not been answered and the mainstream media looks the other way it just makes for more questions that really should be answered. I had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate just to get an Alabama driving license. I would like to know why a sitting President would bow to the King of Saudi Arabia and why the mainstream media is once again ignoring strange behavior that Mr. Obama exhibits. I am very thankful that we live in a society where we can carry protection and hopefully we never have to use our concealed friend.

Exclamation Ron Paul had this to say!!!

More direct evidence that a Usurper and a thief have hijacked the White House!!
    Posted March 29th, 2009 by Jdayh
    More direct evidence that a Usurper and a thief have hijacked the White House!! | Ron Paul Wins! | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Everyone who continues to call for the legal Constitutional requirement be fulfilled,is considered to be chasing a conspiracy theory. The tide is changing though....

People are starting to realize the simple fact found in Article II of the Constitution. Just read it. There are two qualifications to be President of the United States.
    1)35 years of age and
    2) be a Natural Born citizen.

How simple can that be?
    It can't possibly be any simpler. The only question is ..
    ..what is a Natural Born Citizen?
    To understand that you must know what a naturalized citizen is. It only takes one of your parents to be born in another country and all you can ever hope for is being a naturalized citizen. Now your children will be natural born but the fact that one of your parents was born in another country prevents you from being President. The Founding Fathers did this to prevent a division of allegiances. The real threat to the Conservative movement today comes from individuals who pick and choose which laws they abide by. They use the same tricks the Liberals have always used in order carry out the biggest fraud ever to be perpetrated in the History of the Earth. If you tell a lie big enough and often enough it soon becomes the truth. The real truth is Barrack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya. Every child born to him can only be naturalized. YES BARRACK OBAMA IS A NATURALIZED CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES. THIS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH IT TO BE. Everybody who wants the President to be a natural born citizen as the Constitution dictates is labeled a kook.
    The real question is this.
    Q--Why has Barack Obama Jr. refused to produce his birth certificate?
    He has not done so to this very moment and is spending millions in attorney fees sealing any record that can shed light on his birth status. Just because Barrack Obama is sitting in the White House does not mean that he is there legally. The given fact that Barrack Obama Sr. was Kenyan born prevents Barrack Jr. from ever legally being President and if one thinks he can, they are FLAT OUT WRONG...
    We are called Conspiracy Theorists because we want to see all of our Presidents records. The certificate that was supposed to have been supplied was given to a website and not a controlling federal agency.
    If Barrack Obama Jr. did provide documented proof of his eligibility, then ask the question...
    ....where and when? Show me the proof!
    Obama Sr. was born in Kenya. The folks who ridicule us obfuscate the facts. These people are the true conspiracy perpetrators. They refuse to see the simple truth. Obama.s father was not nor ever was a citizen of the United States. Citizenship passes through the father. Its too bad if people canít accept that but that is the TRUTH. Those who say we damage our cause because we demand to know our Presidents birth status are the true traitors to the Constitution. Deep down inside ask yourself just one question.

Why has Obama sealed his birth records?

The Governor of Hawaii said she saw the birth certificate, didn't she?
    To shoot down this argument in advance, (since I just know it is mentioned as proof that Obama Jr. is eligible) notice the Governor of Hawaii said she saw the birth certificate. What she did not say is what is deafening. She did not say he was natural born. She only said she saw one.
    And here is the trap. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE OBAMA JR. WAS BORN. It all depends on his birth status.

Q--Is Barrack Obama Jr. a Natural Born citizen or a Naturalized citizen?
    A-- Barrack Obama Jr. is a naturalized United States citizen and according to Article II section 1-5 he does not meet the Natural Born clause.

People in my world 2 +2 = 4 I donít think I need to tell anyone how corrupt the government is. Not only is it possible for a Usurper to be placed in the White House it has been successfully accomplished and everyone sees clothes on a naked Emperor.
    So before you buy into the idea that we who want to see proof of eligibility are Conspiracy Theorists, just ask the two simple questions I put forth in the beginning of my post

1--Why has Barack Obama Jr. refused to produce his birth certificate?
    2--Why has Obama sealed his birth records?

This is a US congressman and a presidential candidate. He is by no means an uneducated man. His words are carefully crafted but the press won't listen because they do not want to impede his holiness the president
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    More direct evidence that a Usurper and a thief have hijacked the White House!!
    Posted March 29th, 2009 by Jdayh

Everyone who continues to call for the legal Constitutional requirement be fulfilled,is considered to be chasing a conspiracy theory. The tide is changing though....

People are starting to realize the simple fact found in Article II of the Constitution. Just read it. There are two qualifications to be President of the United States.
    1)35 years of age and
    2) be a Natural Born citizen.

How simple can that be?
    It can't possibly be any simpler. The only question is ..
    ..what is a Natural Born Citizen?
    To understand that you must know what a naturalized citizen is. It only takes one of your parents to be born in another country and all you can ever hope for is being a naturalized citizen. Now your children will be natural born but the fact that one of your parents was born in another country prevents you from being President. The Founding Fathers did this to prevent a division of allegiances. The real threat to the Conservative movement today comes from individuals who pick and choose which laws they abide by. They use the same tricks the Liberals have always used in order carry out the biggest fraud ever to be perpetrated in the History of the Earth. If you tell a lie big enough and often enough it soon becomes the truth. The real truth is Barrack Obama Sr. was born in Kenya. Every child born to him can only be naturalized. YES BARRACK OBAMA IS A NATURALIZED CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES. THIS DOES NOT MAKE HIM ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WISH IT TO BE. Everybody who wants the President to be a natural born citizen as the Constitution dictates is labeled a kook.
    The real question is this.
    Q--Why has Barack Obama Jr. refused to produce his birth certificate?
    He has not done so to this very moment and is spending millions in attorney fees sealing any record that can shed light on his birth status. Just because Barrack Obama is sitting in the White House does not mean that he is there legally. The given fact that Barrack Obama Sr. was Kenyan born prevents Barrack Jr. from ever legally being President and if one thinks he can, they are FLAT OUT WRONG...
    We are called Conspiracy Theorists because we want to see all of our Presidents records. The certificate that was supposed to have been supplied was given to a website and not a controlling federal agency.
    If Barrack Obama Jr. did provide documented proof of his eligibility, then ask the question...
    ....where and when? Show me the proof!
    Obama Sr. was born in Kenya. The folks who ridicule us obfuscate the facts. These people are the true conspiracy perpetrators. They refuse to see the simple truth. Obama.s father was not nor ever was a citizen of the United States. Citizenship passes through the father. Its too bad if people canít accept that but that is the TRUTH. Those who say we damage our cause because we demand to know our Presidents birth status are the true traitors to the Constitution. Deep down inside ask yourself just one question.

Why has Obama sealed his birth records?

The Governor of Hawaii said she saw the birth certificate, didn't she?
    To shoot down this argument in advance, (since I just know it is mentioned as proof that Obama Jr. is eligible) notice the Governor of Hawaii said she saw the birth certificate. What she did not say is what is deafening. She did not say he was natural born. She only said she saw one.
    And here is the trap. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE OBAMA JR. WAS BORN. It all depends on his birth status.

Q--Is Barrack Obama Jr. a Natural Born citizen or a Naturalized citizen?
    A-- Barrack Obama Jr. is a naturalized United States citizen and according to Article II section 1-5 he does not meet the Natural Born clause.

People in my world 2 +2 = 4 I donít think I need to tell anyone how corrupt the government is. Not only is it possible for a Usurper to be placed in the White House it has been successfully accomplished and everyone sees clothes on a naked Emperor.
    So before you buy into the idea that we who want to see proof of eligibility are Conspiracy Theorists, just ask the two simple questions I put forth in the beginning of my post

1--Why has Barack Obama Jr. refused to produce his birth certificate?
    2--Why has Obama sealed his birth records?

This is a US congressman and a presidential candidate. He is by no means an uneducated man. His words are carefully crafted but the press won't listen because they do not want to impede his holiness the president

NO KIDDING!!! good post.. we the people have to get somewhere fast with this. we all know he is hiding something. and in the process he is destroying our country. this SOB does not belong in the white house.. he belongs in a prison.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Obama's 800-pound gorilla

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast