Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

The Obama Citizenship Question:
    Is Barack Obama a "natural born"
    citizen as required by Article II
    of the U.S. Constitution?

See the Evidence, Judge for Yourself:

We The People Foundation

Active Duty Army Officer In Iraq Calls Obama - Usurper, joins plethora of legal cases against Obama:

Officer Calls Obama 'Usurper' President

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

BORN IN THE USA?
    Chief justice accepts 'eligibility' petition
    Roberts agrees to read Obama docs, consider WND's 330,000 signers
    Chief justice accepts 'eligibility' petition

BORN IN THE USA?
    Taitz to FBI: Investigate 'tampering' at Supremes
    '305 million Americans need to know if foreign national is usurping presidency'
    Taitz to FBI: Investigate 'tampering' at Supremes

Dr. Orly Taitz confronts Chief Justice John Roberts
    YouTube - Birther Orly Taitz confronts Chief Justice John Roberts

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. asks Chief Justice John Roberts a "birth" question
    YouTube - Orly Taitz, DDS, Esq. asks Chief Justice John Roberts a "birther" question

And here you have one of the many motions filed by the DNC and Attorneys for Obama to prevent DISCOVERY proving his ELIGIBILITY to be POTUS:
    BERG v. OBAMA et al Document 15 - :: Justia Docs

<snip>
    On September 15, 2008, plaintiff Berg served on Senator Obama’s office a
    request for production of seventeen different categories of documents, including copies of
    all of the Senator’s college and law school applications, requests for financial aid, college
    and law school papers, and “a copy of your entire presidential file pertaining to being
    vetted.” Plaintiff also served 56 requests for admission on Senator Obama. On that same
    date, plaintiff served on the DNC 27 requests for admission and requests for production
    of five categories of documents, including all documents in the possession of the DNC
    relating to Senator Obama...
    (The DNC and Legal Team Of Obama refused)
    </snip>

Download a copy before the Obama Gestapo seals it along with anything else that could question the messiah's eligibility...

Write the SCOTUS and your Representatives in Washington and the Media and ask why the biggest hoax and story in the history of the country is being sequestered ...

When the same questions were asked of John McCain, as all other Presidential candidates have done in the past (Except Obama) he immediately made all records publicly available to anybody whom wished to view them, and further stated, if you want or need anything else "Just Ask"...

Folks if he is not a Usurper, what is he hiding? that "We The People", his employers have not been allowed to see?

The founding fathers also wrote of Illegal Usurpation as yet another form of Tyranny, we should not nor will not stand for...
    More and more reason for A NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, A NEW AMERICAN TEA PARTY!

Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits?

BORN IN THE USA?
    Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits?
    Federal Election Commission shows more than $1 million paid to top law firm since election

Based on the executive order issued by President George W. Bush on the 01.16.09., a legal action was filed in the Federal Court in the Central District of California. The executive order provides for Reciprocity and Reinvestigation of Individuals in positions of public trust. Section 2 (e), provides for investigation of required level of character and conduct.

This Executive Order from Bush is believed to be a late Christmas Present to add yet another challenge for the other 50 million that voted for the other guy.
    It was important to get the suit filed before Bush left office because they knew PEBO once sworn in, would counter by doing the obvious. Lawsuits challenging the new POTUS are beginning to mount.

Wonder what the New Usurper President is trying to hide...

W. Bush's Last Executive Order:
    George W. Bush: Executive Order 13488 - Granting Reciprocity on Excepted Service and Federal Contractor Employee Fitness and Reinvestigating Individuals in Positions of Public Trust

B.H.O. First Executive Order:
    Barack Obama: Executive Order 13489 - Presidential Records

BORN IN THE USA?
    Eligibility attorney plans return to Supreme Court
    Says, 'I will be filing until I get an answer'
    Eligibility attorney plans return to Supreme Court

BORN IN THE USA?
    Why are there still questions about qualifications?
    Arguments of president's defenders never actually addressed eligibility
    Why are there still questions about qualifications?

The United States Constitution Requires that our President be a natural born citizen of the United States, never have renounced Citizenship, et.al.:
    http://www.obamacrimes.com/

5. aCtually nothing in mounting it is the same few refiling the same suits as far as I can tell

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    aCtually nothing in mounting it is the same few refiling the same suits as far as I can tell
    try reading the links...

here's a couple others for starters...

A Place to Ask Questions To Get the Right Answers

Kerchner et al v Obama et al - Motion to Extend Time & Declaration of Counsel - Docs 17-1 & 17-2

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, same old crap, how about if you post up something when anything gets heard or anything AT ALL actually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Blah, blah, blah, same old crap, how about if you post up something when anything gets heard or anything AT ALL actually happens.
    Either the Constitution matters or it doesn't...

Either your eyes and mind are open or they are not...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Either the Constitution matters or it doesn't...

Either your eyes and mind are open or they are not...
    I was going to say the same to you, yours are obviously blinded by a single thought

You two either need to scrap it out, out in the yard, in which case I'll volunteer to ref., or kiss and make up, in which case I'm outta here. but this caustic rabble has just got to stop. people come to this site for RELEVANT information, not rehashing of months old info (Bo), and support of like thinking individuals (Rock), not a soap opera.
    1. the United States Constitution is our foremost thought, and is of KEY importance.
    2. "We the People" trump "they the government".
    3. Gun owners are comprised of and outnumber the military 80:1, that means we will always win!
    Let's get it together guys, or go start your own page, we tire of hearing your drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    You two either need to scrap it out, out in the yard, in which case I'll volunteer to ref., or kiss and make up, in which case I'm outta here. but this caustic rabble has just got to stop. people come to this site for RELEVANT information, not rehashing of months old info (Bo), and support of like thinking individuals (Rock), not a soap opera.
    1. the United States Constitution is our foremost thought, and is of KEY importance.
    2. "We the People" trump "they the government".
    3. Gun owners are comprised of and outnumber the military 80:1, that means we will always win!
    Let's get it together guys, or go start your own page, we tire of hearing your drivel.
    Not that it matters BUT...

EXACTLY WHAT MONTHS OLD REHASHING ARE YOU REFERRING TO?
    Everything I posted was CURRENT EVENTS...

You apparently did not read anything any further then rockwerks did...

AND I refuse to let someone like rockwerks (clearly a forum infiltrator) come in and start belittling and downplaying RELEVANT INFO...

So Tex I respectfully agree to disagree...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast