obamacrimes - Home Page

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    BORN IN THE USA?
    Citizen grand jury indicts Gun Ban Obama
    Groups in 20 more states reviewing eligibility claims
    :
    Citizen grand jury indicts Obama

obamacrimes - Home Page
    A citizen grand jury not based in our constitution but in England's Magna Carta.........This guy is a total crack up! I gotta hand it to you B you find the coolest worthless crap on the net! KUDOS!

This is mega old news and the birth certificate has been authenticated and confirmed by Hawaii ........... but since John McCain was born in Panama off base at a local hospital he is not a natural born citizen.......but was still given the go ahead by the courts to run.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    A citizen grand jury not based in our constitution but in England's Magna Carta.........This guy is a total crack up! I gotta hand it to you B you find the coolest worthless crap on the net! KUDOS!

This is mega old news and the birth certificate has been authenticated and confirmed by Hawaii ........... but since John McCain was born in Panama off base at a local hospital he is not a natural born citizen.......but was still given the go ahead by the courts to run.
    rockwerks I am glad you post here quite often. Every site needs at least one Obamanation lover to give us a few laughs.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    rockwerks I am glad you post here quite often. Every site needs at least one Obamanation lover to give us a few laughs.
    I know that facts tend to get in the way. and some of you have a hard time dealing with actual facts.

Of the record I did not vote for Obama, the man is an arrogant idiot, and know he wishes he could take all of our guns. I met John McCain when I lived in AZ at several fund raisers and believe he would make a great president. I have never voted other than republican and never will. Just because I have a different point of view does not mean that I an a liberal or Obama lover. It just means I have a brain and think for myself.

I also believe that many of our congressmen are not dumb enough to support a gun ban that would cost them another term in congress, when 75% of their constitutants believe that the 2nd is as we believe and should be left alone. That is why I write letters to my congress persons on a monthly basis both state and federal.

I am a paid member of the NRA and believe they do a lot of good but I also believe that their total right wing rhetoric sometimes hurts our cause because it drives moderates away.

When I post something that is proven wrong I admit it. I try to only post facts. I am doing ongoing research on congress right now to see if from past voting and current letter writing what each congressman's stance on the 2nd is.

Maybe some of you can help by writing your reps in the senate and house and ask if they would support a new AWB or ban on semi auto guns. PM me the letters or emails and I will do the tabulations, and post the results here as they come in. This would be a great time to prove me wrong

obamacrimes - Home Page

BORN IN THE USA?
    Chief justice accepts 'eligibility' petition
    Roberts agrees to read Obama docs, consider WND's 330,000 signers

Defend our Freedoms:
    http://defendourfreedoms.org/letterHolder.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    obamacrimes - Home Page

BORN IN THE USA?
    Roberts agrees to read Obama docs, consider WND's 330,000 signers

Defend our Freedoms:
    Dr
    I really want to see them start digging... that idiot obama is obviously hiding something.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I really want to see them start digging... that idiot obama is obviously hiding something.

I would be tempted to say he is hiding the fact that he is a Marxist but on second thought he is not doing a very good job of hiding that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation The Stakes are extremely high in this one

The fact that the Chief justice agreed to look at the data suggests that there may be hope of relief for the petitioners of these lawsuits.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

If anyone hasn't signed the petition it's still open for signatures. The link is listed in the middle of the posted article. Chief justice accepts 'eligibility' petition or you can go here. Obama Birth Certificate Petition
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

11. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The fact that the Chief justice agreed to look at the data suggests that there may be hope of relief for the petitioners of these lawsuits.
    I have been and am still searching for any news outlet for this that reports this claim that does not go back to the original article written by the author and can not find any.

This is a very big story and if true should have been covered by FOX, CNBC, BBC, AP, NRA, and yet not one mentions it. I have found many blog and other postings but all refer the original WND article. I find it hard to believe if it is not able to be verified except from this one article.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast