Idaho legislature supports The 2nd Amendment

Thread: Idaho legislature supports The 2nd Amendment

Idaho legislature supports The 2nd Amendment

The LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF IDAHO has submitted House Joint Memorial No. 3 to the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives. To see the actual document, go to:

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/leg...009/HJM003.pdf

IDAHO ROCKS!!!
    Some spend a lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.
    This finger was not made to push 1 for english!

BALLSY!!! wish my Reps. and Sens. in Texas could show that kind of moxie, but seeing as how they shoved the vastly popular grassroots Open Carry movement under the rug, we can't hope for much from them. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE (no pun intended)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    BALLSY!!! wish my Reps. and Sens. in Texas could show that kind of moxie, but seeing as how they shoved the vastly popular grassroots Open Carry movement under the rug, we can't hope for much from them. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE (no pun intended)
    Joe Driver is about the only one that is on our side
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

Stop working on gun control laws and oppose all that come up... or else? What are these threats? Will they recall each of Mike Crapo, James Rische, Walt Minnick, and Michael K. Simpson that don't cooperate? I see nothing here that indicates a consequence for cooperation with the gun grabbers.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Stop working on gun control laws and oppose all that come up... or else? What are these threats? Will they recall each of Mike Crapo, James Rische, Walt Minnick, and Michael K. Simpson that don't cooperate? I see nothing here that indicates a consequence for cooperation with the gun grabbers.
    It's simply a statement putting Congress on notice their anti-Constitutional laws are being noticed by at least one state and further actions may be forthcoming. That's all.

It's just the first step, and one other states have yet to make. Instead of criticizing it, perhaps one should wonder why their own state isn't doing something similar to make Congress aware they are being watched on this issue???