Gun ban gets shut down - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun ban gets shut down

I heard someone, I think it was a YT video of Wayne LaPierre going toe-to-toe with some world government anti-gun woman, claim that SCOTUS has rendered an opinion that such treaties do not over rule the COTUS, but that the COTUS is held over and above treaties. That is backwards from the way I understood the lay of the international law landscape to be when viewed from American soil.

Treaties were placed over the COTUS for the specific purpose that if America gets into a war and loses, we have to be able to adhere to the letter of any treaty we are forced to sign, even if the provisions of that treaty run counter to Constitutional restrictions on federal law, without triggering a constitutional crisis, like could happen if the Omabanation is ever actually proven to be a non-natural born citizen.

On the other hand, I would see the wisdom in the SCOTUS declaring that any treaty entered into absent a military vanquishing of American military forces and an unconditional surrender by the POTUS to the victorious forces, treaties do have to remain subservient to the COTUS. I just don't see any Constitutional foundations for such an opinion.

And with the Obamanation in power, I could see him ordering a US frigate to fire on a Russian destroyer and then sit back and get annihilated by the return fire and then go to the U.N., declare an unconditional surrender to the U.N. just so he and his one-world cronies can ramrod through every unconstitutional world governance measure they've ever had a wet dream over. Wouldn't matter if a patriot's history of America would list Barrack Obama among the great traitors to this nation, right along side Benedict Arnold and Ethyl and Julius Rosenburg. The History is written by the victors, and they can't imagine that they could fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    They may very well have given up on any further gun control regulation from Congress. I would actually feel better if the administration was pushing harder.
    At this point, I think it is more likely they will sneak it through in a UN treaty, probably focused on human rights or protect the children.
    They will then say the treaty supercedes the Constitution........
    there's no way they have given up.. they've probably just taken a step back for now. they know that as long as we are armed then they will get a lot more resistance than they are ready to deal with in their NWO nonsense. I'm sure people are working around the clock to figure out a way to disarm us as they have done to england and australia. don't let your guard down and think they've given up... they never will.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123