Survey: Second Amendment Infringements - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survey: Second Amendment Infringements

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    That is your opinion I am basing mine on contract law. NO one is infringing your right to own a weapon by charging yo a fee, if that was the case then every time you buy a gun the seller is infringing your right, if you buy it from a dealer the sales tax is an infringement.

Just because I dont see things in your myopic view of the world does not mean we are not basically on the same page. I carry every day but I do respect those who wish me to refrain from carrying on their property.

Oh and by the way you might want to check out he CC holster review I just posted.
    I am basing my opinion on the facts... and neither your opinion or mine have anything to do with contract law...

Taxes must be legislated and regulated...

SALES TAXES ARE LEGISLATED AND REGULATED...

The funding for the FREE use of the FBI's NICS system, was legislated by the U.S. Congress and paid for by our FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS, the few states that are choosing to use their own NICS system, and charge you a per use fee, is a un-legislated and unregulated FEE/TAX on something that we are already paying for anyway whether we use it or not...

How by the wildest stretch of the imagination can you possibly think that being charged any fee, tax or whatever you want to call it; placing conditions thereof such as the NICS check be it a state or federal one, licensing, registration, etc., on a per use basis of a inalienable right you are born with SUCH AS THAT REAFFIRMED BY THE SECOND AMENDMENT, IS NOT AN INFRINGEMENT THEREOF?

to infringe or encourage is to take anther's possessions or rights gradually or stealthily...

to make the exercising of your inalienable second amendment right difficult, such as imposing unregulated, un-legislated, superfluous taxes, fees, licensing, ammo bans, ammo taxes, etc., is yet another form of infringement...

TO HAVE TO PAY IT TWICE, ADDS INSULT TO INJURY!

How is it you are so clueless about NICS checks IF you are in fact a legal concealed carry permit holder?

E.G.:
    FINGER PRINT CARDS ARE NOT PART OF ANY NICS CHECK ANYWHERE!

NOT YET ANYWAY!

Leave it to Gun Ban Obama & Company, its probably not too far behind...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I am basing my opinion on the facts... and neither your opinion or mine have anything to do with contract law...

Taxes must be legislated and regulated...

SALES TAXES ARE LEGISLATED AND REGULATED...

The funding for the FREE use of the FBI's NICS system, was legislated by the U.S. Congress and paid for by our FEDERAL TAX DOLLARS, the few states that are choosing to use their own NICS system, and charge you a per use fee, is a un-legislated and unregulated FEE/TAX on something that we are already paying for anyway whether we use it or not...

How by the wildest stretch of the imagination can you possibly think that being charged any fee, tax or whatever you want to call it; placing conditions thereof such as the NICS check be it a state or federal one, licensing, registration, etc., on a per use basis of a inalienable right you are born with SUCH AS THAT REAFFIRMED BY THE SECOND AMENDMENT, IS NOT AN INFRINGEMENT THEREOF?

to infringe or encourage is to take anther's possessions or rights gradually or stealthily...

to make the exercising of your inalienable second amendment right difficult, such as imposing unregulated, un-legislated, superfluous taxes, fees, licensing, ammo bans, ammo taxes, etc., is yet another form of infringement...

TO HAVE TO PAY IT TWICE, ADDS INSULT TO INJURY!

How is it you are so clueless about NICS checks IF you are in fact a legal concealed carry permit holder?

E.G.:
    FINGER PRINT CARDS ARE NOT PART OF ANY NICS CHECK ANYWHERE!

NOT YET ANYWAY!

Leave it to Gun Ban Obama & Company, its probably not too far behind...
    Ask an attorney or a Judge on if the states have a right to charge you to process a records check. Like you said only 2 do. Im done with this thread

Ask an attorney or a Judge on if the states have a right to charge you to process a records check. Like you said only 2 do. Im done with this thread
    A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

GET IT YET?

Natural rights (also called moral rights or inalienable rights) are rights which are not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of a particular society or polity. In contrast, legal rights (sometimes also called civil rights or statutory rights) are rights conveyed by a particular polity, codified into legal statutes by some form of legislature, and as such are contingent upon local laws, customs, or beliefs. Natural rights are thus necessarily universal, whereas legal rights are culturally and politically relative.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

GET IT YET?

Natural rights (also called moral rights or inalienable rights) are rights which are not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of a particular society or polity. In contrast, legal rights (sometimes also called civil rights or statutory rights) are rights conveyed by a particular polity, codified into legal statutes by some form of legislature, and as such are contingent upon local laws, customs, or beliefs. Natural rights are thus necessarily universal, whereas legal rights are culturally and politically relative.

another 3rd grade level tantrum. Get ready because of people like you, will cost us our rights. Im done with this. LOL

Im done with this. LOL
    Funny, that's what you said in the last post.

another 3rd grade level tantrum. Get ready because of people like you, will cost us our rights. Im done with this. LOL

So if they pass laws that infringe you further you going on a shooting rampage? LOL
    On the contrary, its people like you that are perfectly willing to accept continued Infringements of our Inalienable Rights; such as the Second Amendment as the Status Quo; which could ultimately cause us the temporary loss of said Inalienable Rights; its people like myself that will take it back, and never accept any compromise of our Freedom or Inalienable Rights, and will support a new Declaration of Independence, a new American Tea Party and will give our last breath towards that endeavor, should that need arise…

Are the two of you married? You both sound like a disgruntled 40 year married couple... each waiting for the other to die. I'd stop reading if it wasn't so damned entertaining.

TEX4OC, You got that right. Now for the survey.

Does your State currently use the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check?

No fee

Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder?

No

Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to carry said proof as you would a driver’s license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s).

Idaho does not, Nevada does

Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s).

No restrictions when at home at this time;
    Non-CPL holders must unload and secure firearms out of reach in a case when transporting in a vehicle.

What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality?

Victim Disarmament Zones

How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the NRA, GOA, SAF or other Pro-Second Amendment lobby?

$50ish NRA

Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls?

Yes

Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside?

Yes

How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment?

Gun topics daily, 2A issues probably Daily

Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement?

Yes, but it does offer good Identification if an incident were to occur.

Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements?

Yes, and very dangerous

Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment?

As much as I'd like a machine gun, it's probably better that they are strictly regulated, but we should be able to buy new ones if we pass all the criteria and jump through the hoops. Also I have no problems with infringing on VIOLENT CRIMINALS. Felons who have committed non-violent crimes and obviously are not a threat should be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    Are the two of you married? You both sound like a disgruntled 40 year married couple... each waiting for the other to die. I'd stop reading if it wasn't so damned entertaining.
    Yes, you could say it’s like an old married couple, at face value without fully reading and absorbing the exchange…
    Except in our case there is no chance that we would have ever been married to begin with…

As I have NEVER been willing to compromise my principals or accept infringements of inalienable pre-existing rights, re-affirmed by the Constitution as the status quo and that is the way it will always be and that there is nothing I can do about it…

In other words a DEFEATIST attitude…

Therefore, I have to disagree with your assessment…

Further, that I am far from alone in my view…

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123