Survey: Second Amendment Infringements
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey: Second Amendment Infringements

Survey: Second Amendment Infringements

Gathering some Intel here, I am currently itemizing the following, for follow up action:

• Does your State currently use the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check?
    • Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder?
    • Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to carry said proof as you would a driverís license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s).
    • Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s).
    • What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality?
    • How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the NRA, GOA, SAF or other Pro-Second Amendment lobby?
    • Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls?
    • Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside?
    • How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment?
    • Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement?
    • Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements?
    • Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment?

In your response, please be brief, and please clearly provide the applicable statute, public law etc.
    Additionally, provide any steps you have taken to address these issues and or relevant information, contact info etc., for any pro-second amendment lobby, club, organization, etc., that has taken steps to correct these egregious Second Amendment and other Constructional infringements. Moreover, any applicable negative or positive responses you have received.

3. If I where you I would number each question so we do not have to cut and paste and requote your post for each question. We can then just place a number next to the answer. It will be much easier to correlate your amassed info later

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    If I where you I would number each question so we do not have to cut and paste and requote your post for each question. We can then just place a number next to the answer. It will be much easier to correlate your amassed info later
    dude.... are you ever satisfied?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Much like me, I hope not. BTW, all I did was add "=1" to the LIST tag, and then add all the bolded letters to the subquestions.

1. Does your State currently use A) the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use B) its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check?
    2. Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder?
    3. Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to A) register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to B) carry said proof as you would a driverís license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s).
    4. Does your A) State, B) City, C) County or D) other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s).
    5. What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any A) Federal, B) State, C) City, D) County or E) other Municipality?
    6. How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the A) NRA, B) GOA, C) SAF or D) other Pro-Second Amendment lobby?
    7. Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls?
    8. Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside?
    9. How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment?
    10. Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement?
    11. Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements?
    12. Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    dude.... are you ever satisfied?
    I notice you did not take the time to fill it out LOL

wolfhunter Guest
    Does your State currently use the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check? Background check is done through FDLE
    Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder? No, but general practice, the local shops call it in anyway
    Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? No Further, require you to carry said proof as you would a driver’s license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s). No
    Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s). No
    What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality? The restriction of the sale of "Class III" weapons.
    How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the NRA, GOA, SAF or other Pro-Second Amendment lobby? $50-$75 to each NRA and SAF
    Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls? Yes
    Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside? Yes
    How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment? Daily
    Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement? Yes
    Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements? Yes
    Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment? No

Exclamation

Does your State currently use A) the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use B) its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check? 7.00 INSTANT CHECK FEE
    Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder? NOPE
    Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to A) register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to B) carry said proof as you would a driverís license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s). NOPE
    Does your A) State, B) City, C) County or D) other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s). YUP FL STATE LAW REQUIRES FIREARMS TO BE SECURED IF MINORS ARE IN THE HOME
    What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any A) Federal, B) State, C) City, D) County or E) other Municipality? LACK OF OPEN CARRY
    How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the A) NRA, B) GOA, C) SAF or D) other Pro-Second Amendment lobby? TOO MUCH
    Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls? YUP
    Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside? YUP
    How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment? EVERY TIME
    Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement? NO, IT STANDS TO REASON THAT CONCEALED CARRY SHOULD BE LICENSED, BUT THAT LICENSE SHOULD TRANSCEND ALL GUN FREE ZONES
    Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements? YUP
    Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment? I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO OWN ICBM'S OR SAM SITES
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

1. Does your State currently use the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check? $5 instant check
    2. Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder? No
    3. Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to carry said proof as you would a driverís license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s). No
    4. Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s). No
    5. What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality? Any restriction on type of arms
    6. How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the NRA, GOA, SAF or other Pro-Second Amendment lobby? $200-300+
    7. Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls? Absolutely!
    8. Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside? Absolutely!
    9. How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment? 24/7 If I'm awake, I'm talking about it!
    10. Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement? Absolutely!
    11. Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements? Absolutely!
    12. Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment? Maybe high-explosives, C-4, portable dirty nuclear devices
    -= Piece Corps =-

10. Gathering some Intel here, I am currently itemizing the following, for follow up action:

1)Does your State currently use the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check?

Congress has never mandated that you not be charged for fingerprint that is the right of each In Washington the legislature has set the price for applying for the permit which includes a fee for fingerprinting.

2) Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder? NO, except for renewal

3) Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to carry said proof as you would a driverís license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s). NO

4) Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s). NO

5)What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality? I can't think of any

6)How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the NRA, GOA, SAF or other Pro-Second Amendment lobby? 316.25

7) Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls? YES

8)Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside? I have never missed a vote since 1978

9)How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment? DAILY

10)Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement? NO

11) Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements? YES

12) Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment? NO

In your response, please be brief, and please clearly provide the applicable statute, public law etc.
    Additionally, provide any steps you have taken to address these issues and or relevant information, contact info etc., for any pro-second amendment lobby, club, organization, etc., that has taken steps to correct these egregious Second Amendment and other Constructional infringements. Moreover, any applicable negative or positive responses you have received.

I'll play along

Does your State currently use the CONGRESSIONALLY MANDATED FREE FBI NICS System for firearm purchase background checks? Or does it use its own entity and charge you an unlegislated tax or fee per NICS background check? Only NICS check

Does your State require you to go through a NICS check even if you are Concealed Firearm Permit holder? NO

Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to register any type of firearm and maintain said registration with your local police or other law enforcement entity, agency etc? Further, require you to carry said proof as you would a driver’s license, whenever you happen to be in possession of said firearm(s). Must carry CWP while CC.

Does your State, City, County or other Municipality require you to have any type of firearm licensed, locked, disassembled, kept unloaded, or otherwise rendered useless for self-defense in any scenario, location, etc., or other related Second Amendment infringement(s). No

What is currently the single most offensive Second Amendment Infringement to you by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality? Restriction of firing a gun inside the city limits

How much money this year have you personally donated to supporting the Second Amendment as written, by contributing to the NRA, GOA, SAF or other Pro-Second Amendment lobby? Have to ask IRS

Do you personally check the Second Amendment records of any political candidates that you vote for before you go to polls? I check their record on all issues.

Do you vote in all applicable elections where you reside? Yes

How often do you promote, discuss the Second Amendment with your friends, family, neighbors, peers, etc., regardless of whether they are pro-second amendment? Whenever needed which is quite often

Do you think that requiring a license or permit to carry a concealed firearm is a Second Amendment infringement? No

Do you think gun-free or otherwise prohibited zones, locations, etc., are Second Amendment Infringements? I think a property owner should be able to restrict whatever they want to on their property.

Do you think there are ANY exceptions to the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" clause of the Second Amendment? I think this is a trick question. I think that in your home you should be able to have a Nuke if you want but when you step outside into the public you then infringe on others rights. Your rights in public and on my property are not the same as in your home.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast