Sudden Outbreaks of Common Sense - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sudden Outbreaks of Common Sense

Name one country that has tight gun control and has less crime than we do? Name one State that has tight gun control that has less crime than a gun friendly State? I think you will find there aren't any.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Was just watching Castle on ABC and they had a promo for a "news exposť" they plan for Friday evening's episode of 20/20, it's entitled, If I Only Had a Gun. Apparently, they plan to take novice gun handlers and put them without training into high pressure scenarioes with paintball pistols and show how veteran gun owners with months and years of training can't possibly handle self-defense with a firearm. It looks to be a complete hatchet job.

If unsure, just check out the 20/20 series web page right now: Watch '20/20' Friday Nights at 10 p.m. - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Was just watching Castle on ABC and they had a promo for a "news exposť" they plan for Friday evening's episode of 20/20, it's entitled, If I Only Had a Gun. Apparently, they plan to take novice gun handlers and put them without training into high pressure scenarioes with paintball pistols and show how veteran gun owners with months and years of training can't possibly handle self-defense with a firearm. It looks to be a complete hatchet job.

If unsure, just check out the 20/20 series web page right now: Watch '20/20' Friday Nights at 10 p.m. - ABC News
    Yes I think we pretty much know how this is going to go. Another propaganda piece from the gun grabbers.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I think HK is right and that this report is going to one of many to come in a attempt to prep America for a AWB. I don't think taking note of the sponsors and sending them notes that their attitudes have been noted and that will have a serious reflection on our spending habits will do much good.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post

I just watched the promo and the part where they gave the fellow $5,000 to go buy guns at a guns show is scary to both pros and antis. The gunshow loophole is BS as it has nothing to do with gun shows but plays up the ability of anyone to buy a gun in a private sale. The way they described the sale is completely illegal but I am afraid that it goes on all the time. It is how BG's get guns in a lot of cases and is probably going to lead to some changes in the law. As Elmer Fudd used to say, "be afraid, be vewy afraid".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12