Obama has deep appreciation for Islam?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama has deep appreciation for Islam?

Exclamation Obama has deep appreciation for Islam?

Obama declares US not at war with Islam

This article turned my stomach.

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

I think it is time to question theology and it's place in Government. You see...Islam is a Theocracy where the religious law drives every aspect of life including when and where to pray. Women are regularly tortured and beaten for the smallest of infractions and no one is allowed to have any other belief system. How can that type of closed minded thinking inrich our world?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

+ one Festus, I Fail to see how a religion can teach hatred and lack of civil rights. They start teaching this to kids at an early age. The early Years of BMHO was in strick islamic influence. (Although that is denied now).
    Semper Fi

Obama is either ignorant or a lier. I think he is both.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Obama declares US not at war with Islam

This article turned my stomach.

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

I think it is time to question theology and it's place in Government. You see...Islam is a Theocracy where the religious law drives every aspect of life including when and where to pray. Women are regularly tortured and beaten for the smallest of infractions and no one is allowed to have any other belief system. How can that type of closed minded thinking inrich our world?
    with that type of closed minded thinking... we get obama...any questions?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Lightbulb Actually....

Only 10% of Muslims are the extremist that want jihad and to kill all non believers..... The issue is that the non extremist are also sheep....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Agreed....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Only 10% of Muslims are the extremist that want jihad and to kill all non believers..... The issue is that the non extremist are also sheep....
    I also believe that it is fair to point out that, according to the Christian bible, women are treated just as poorly as in the Q'uran. Just because most people choose not to practice that way, the fact is that according to God's direct word (in either book) women are basically chattel. Glad we are a nation of laws!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I also believe that it is fair to point out that, according to the Christian bible, women are treated just as poorly as in the Q'uran. Just because most people choose not to practice that way, the fact is that according to God's direct word (in either book) women are basically chattel. Glad we are a nation of laws!

I must have a different copy than you. I really do not see that in mine especially the New testament. That is one good thing about Christianity the road to salvation is the same for men, women, rich or poor. It is very simple. Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

9. Obama bows to Saudi king

watch our idiotic president in action

10. Quote Originally Posted by gunther37 View Post
    Obama bows to Saudi king

watch our idiotic president in action
    Looks like he needs new advisers.

11. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I must have a different copy than you. I really do not see that in mine especially the New testament. That is one good thing about Christianity the road to salvation is the same for men, women, rich or poor. It is very simple. Know Jesus, know peace. No Jesus, no peace.

I have to laugh at that statement.

Predominantly Christian countries have the highest violent crime rates in the world.

Atheist countries have the lowest violent crime rates.

The problem with Christianity is you can kill someone in the morning and be absolved in the afternoon.

The Mafia, Drug cartels, etc are almost always Catholic based.

Hundreds of thousands in Ireland have been killed because one faction is protestant and the other catholic

Societies worse off 'when they have God on their side' - Times Online

I was a Head Deacon for a Presbyterian Community church for 10 years, baptized, the works.

I do believe in God and a higher power but believe that most organized religions do more harm than good.

Something else for all of you to hate me for. LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast