Obama bows to Saudi King.....

Thread: Obama bows to Saudi King.....

Obama bows to Saudi King.....

I got this from one of my firearms instructors and thought I'd pass it along to you. Here is what our President is doing at the G20 meeting.... Yep Bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia!!!

Obama bows to Saudi king
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Kind of makes you want to throw up doesn't it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

boy he just keeps getting better and better... this guy is a big huge threat to our country.. and I still believe he is a false president.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Kind of makes you want to throw up doesn't it.
    Among other things.......
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I sure hope that this country comes to it's senses soon. What did BMHO do when he met the Queen of UK? Kiss her?

Semper Fi

Exclamation Since when does U.S. president Bow?

This is a mockery of all that is good and Holy.

The only reason you bow to the king of Saudi Arabia is if you are a Muslim greeting the keeper of the 3 great holy mosques on of which is Mecca.

Sports fans...it's gonna be a tough season for the home team...
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

The only reason you bow to the king of Saudi Arabia is if you are a Muslim greeting the keeper of the 3 great holy mosques on of which is Mecca.

DING DING DING..... It's kinda funny that he doesn't bow to anyone else including Japan leaders were its actually custom to greet that way but does dow to a Muslim King..... hmmmmm.....

And he says he's not Muslim......
    - Benjamin Franklin

So in this single act BO is acknowledging the King as his sovereign, leader and superior, true Americans bow to no one but GOD!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

+1 to that... is anyone paying attention to what this freakin moron is doing?? and he still has not been voted out of office...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    Waiting for the longest 1,384 days of my life to pass. Hoping we find a reason to get him out earlier.