Turk Planned To Stab barack obama

Thread: Turk Planned To Stab barack obama

Turk Planned To Stab barack obama

The honeymoon is over...

Turk Planned To Stab Barack Obama - World - Javno

TURKISH POLICE OPERATION Turk Planned To Stab Barack Obama The man who introduced himself as an Al-Jazeera reporter confessed he was planning to stab Obama during his visit to Turkey.

American authorities have confirmed that the Turkish police have arrested a man in Istanbul on Friday, who was planning on killing American President Barack Obama during his visit to Turkey, the Jerusalem Post writes.

Spokesperson of the American secrete service says that the life of US President Obama was never threatened.

Although the identity of the arrested man was not officially published, or any details about the whole case, Saudia Al Watan paper wrote that the arrested man who planned to assassinate Obama was Syrian.

According to this paper, the man had a press accreditation and introduced himself as a reporter for the Al-Jazeera network. He supposedly confessed that he was planning to stab Obama and that he had three other accomplices. Al-Jazeera wrote in its press release that its staff members do not know the arrested man.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

so pissed off americans are not the only one's who dislike him...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    so pissed off americans are not the only one's who dislike him...
    What's to like? As a matter of fact we finally have a President that almost makes Bill Clinton look good. Notice I said almost.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here's another obama classic from his recent trip to Turkey, obama states that "America does not consider itself a Christian nation." I can't believe this country isn't already turned upside down.

YouTube - Barack Obama: "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation ..."

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Here's another obama classic from his recent trip to Turkey, obama states that "America does not consider itself a Christian nation." I can't believe this country isn't already turned upside down.

YouTube - Barack Obama: "We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation ..."

When he says America who is he referring to? He does not speak for me that is for sure. Then again if a majority of American voters voted for him that does kind of make you wonder.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama actually bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia this past week! It's almost like he's tring to get under our skin! Who is he trying to represent? Who does he work for? I thought it was us? Well.... it's supposed to be!
    "I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    When he says America who is he referring to? He does not speak for me that is for sure. Then again if a majority of American voters voted for him that does kind of make you wonder.
    Last I checked our pledge and our money all say "One Nation Under GOD." This nation was founded on Christian principles. That is also why this nation is so blessed.

Anyone know if Obama actually even knows our pledge of allegiance???
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Last I checked our pledge and our money all say "One Nation Under GOD." This nation was founded on Christian principles. That is also why this nation is so blessed.

Actually our currency states "In God we trust". I agree though, this country needs to get back to basics. It's a shame but, in some schools, you can't even say "God bless you" when someone sneezes anymore. We should be "One nation under God, with liberty and justice for all" once again.
    Last edited by ronwill; 04-09-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post

well he doesn't respect the flag enough to put his hand on his heart while everyone else does...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!