Another 2A Poll (Orlando Sentinel)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another 2A Poll (Orlando Sentinel)

Another 2A Poll (Orlando Sentinel)

Alright, everyone hop to it. These liberal rags really want to win one of these polls.
    Today's Buzz - Tuesday -- OrlandoSentinel.com

done.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

gave them my $.02
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. Did my duty

Odd. There's only one anti-gun response and three separate pro-gun responses. I can't help but wonder if they're trying to "split" the pro-gun voting block.

"Look, the 'Yes, we need more gun laws!' vote was twice the next largest of the other three possible votes! People really want more gun laws." Nevermind that the true pro-gun vote comes out to more than 3:2 against more gun laws.

Only thing to do it to blow the pro-gun responses out of the water.

Done.

Even splitting the pro gun people into three categories "Yes. Something must be done to stop these massacres" is in 4th place, with only 18%.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. Cool

Voted.....

Yes, it is interesting that 82% are pro-gun. Yet, What part of Shall not dosn't Nancy understand.. Lights on and nobody home..
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Yes, it is interesting that 82% are pro-gun. Yet, What part of Shall not dosn't Nancy understand.. Lights on and nobody home..
    I'm not even sure the lights are even on anymore...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

poll closed after I voted in all three categories, hope I made a dent. That was pretty tricky splitting up the pro-gun side like that, too bad it didn't work, the "Yes" column still fell short of the lowest "No" column by a decent percentage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast