Pelosi: "We want registration" - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi: "We want registration"

1. well the bill has already been submitted and is committee HR 45. We have to be vigil on this one. right now it has a good chance of making it

I have emailed all of my congressmen and will send out again in a week

Exclamation She is in way over her head

I doubt she could have an intelligent conversation with a chimpanzee. madam speaker needs to be ousted with a vote of no confidence and then forcibly ejected from office. I would not let her decide the fate of a hamster much less my rights. Write your congress men and women and your senators. let them know we are pissed off and we want this crap stopped.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Just say no!! Refuse to comply!! And I mean everybody!!!

Ok so this bill is calling for registration and not being able to travel across state lines with your firearms.

So that means:
    1. Hunters can no longer take their firearms to hunting sites in other states
    2. You can not take your firearms with you when you travel to visit family. I'll be going up to KimberRB's house next week and will be taking several of mine with me so we can go shooting.
    3. Competitive shooters will no longer be able to take there firearms to out of state competitions
    4. We would no longer be able to take our firearms to out of state training classes.
    5. Our permit Reciprocity would almost be null and void. Unless we were able to buy and store firearms in the state we want to visit. Since you can only buy handguns in your home state that seems next to impossible.
    6. You can no longer carry on road trips.

Just to name a few.

I'm with you guys. Enough is enough.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    How about we register all Democrats first and make them prove citizenship.....
    +1.. I'm all for that
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

This administration hasn't let the constitution stand in their way yet.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Just say no!! Refuse to comply!! And I mean everybody!!!
    If I refuse to comply can I come down south and hold out with you? I have no gun friendly friends and they would rat me out in a minute
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    If I refuse to comply can I come down south and hold out with you? I have no gun friendly friends and they would rat me out in a minute
    Sure! If every law abiding gun owner in this country took a stand and just said no, what could they possibly do??

If one man with a gun can control 100 without one, that means 90,000,000 could control 9,000,000,000, methinks we have the numbers to win this one!!!

It is a known fact, that we the Law abiding citizens of this country, pay the salary of the ignorant politicians that we elect, the Democrats want gun control any way they can get it, their security is paid for by us, 24-7 around the clock protection. The Secret Service. Figure that one out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast