Oath Keepers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oath Keepers

1. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Pick on us USAF guys. We don't get mad, we call in airstrikes and carpet bombing from the relative safety of out 4 star hotels!!!!!
    Yeah but not the same..........not like the USAF is a real branch of the Military J/K

I never had the chance to serve, too many medical issues bad feet and asthma.... I do greatly appreciate all you do and have done for our country...........even the USAF!

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    That is what you dont get, Im all for unabridged 2nd, I just believe we will never see it
    Sorry, DEFEATISM is not in my DNA...

wolfhunter Guest
    Bo,
    From another former Marine, you're right. The idea that an actively unabridged Second Amendment isn't likely to be seen in my lifetime isn't justification to stop striving for it. I'll take every advance towards that goal that we can squeeze out of our Legislators and Judiciary.

Ever notice how much the USAF and Greyhound uniforms look alike?

5. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    bo,

ever notice how much the usaf and greyhound uniforms look alike?
    ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Pick on us USAF guys. We don't get mad, we call in airstrikes and carpet bombing from the relative safety of out 4 star hotels!!!!!
    you betcha, those jdams come in handy now and then...

Exclamation shut up and get on the bus!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    ouch!
    I'm driving for a reason! we all gotta work together! We may have some serious interservice rivalries...but we all served. At the end of the day it is good to reflect on all the times the Marines needed an airstrike and we were happy to provide it. We weren't down there in the mix but we still gave everything that was requested and then some. If you here a loud noise and look up it is probably a fighter jock cleaning up another mess. saving lives one jdam at a a time.

now get on the bus, sit down shut up and hang on
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Cool

Retired USAF Security Forces and "Oath Keeper"

I got your back.

wolfhunter Guest
    I'm driving for a reason! we all gotta work together! We may have some serious interservice rivalries...but we all served. At the end of the day it is good to reflect on all the times the Marines needed an airstrike and we were happy to provide it. We weren't down there in the mix but we still gave everything that was requested and then some. If you here a loud noise and look up it is probably a fighter jock cleaning up another mess. saving lives one jdam at a a time.

now get on the bus, sit down shut up and hang on
    My dad retired after 22 years in the Air Force, and he's the guy that pointed out the similarity of those uniforms. Airstrikes are cool, keep 'em coming. After all, there are very few problems that can't be resolved by the liberal application of High Explosives. (MOAB )

Who called in the Chair Force?
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

wolfhunter Guest
    I just want to steer this closer to the topic by saying, "Thank you" to all who have served, or are currently serving. Especially to those active duty folks who are Oath Keepers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12