Oath Keepers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers

Oath Keepers

Warms the cockles of your hearts, doesn't it?

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a ???state of emergency??? on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to "keep the peace" or to "maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

amen to that:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

It is my sincere wish that it doesn't come to a show down of that nature. If it does this country will never be the same. It is good to know that many feel the Constitution is more than a "living" document and is the basis of our law and protection of our rights.

Oath Keepers Rock!

This Ex-Marine is on board should the need arise...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Oath Keepers Rock!

This Ex-Marine is on board should the need arise...
    Yes they do.

Hey BO, I think this is the first time in my life I have seen a Marine call himself EX.........I thought it was once a Marine always a Marine....or so my friends say

fair statement...

i never stopped being a marine...

although, after 29 years, i have more then earned the right to call myself ex or whatever...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    fair statement...

i never stopped being a marine...

although, after 29 years, i have more then earned the right to call myself ex or whatever...
    True enough..........and thanks for your past service.

Now post something up so I can continue to harass you!

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post

Start showing your support for the Unabridged Second Amendment, and we will get along just fine...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Start showing your support for the Unabridged Second Amendment, and we will get along just fine...
    That is what you dont get, Im all for unabridged 2nd, I just believe we will never see it

Talking Quit picking on poor defenseless Marines

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post

Pick on us USAF guys. We don't get mad, we call in airstrikes and carpet bombing from the relative safety of out 4 star hotels!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast