Dianne Feinstein admits to 60 Minutes her intentions for a new semi-auto ban

Thread: Dianne Feinstein admits to 60 Minutes her intentions for a new semi-auto ban

Exclamation Dianne Feinstein admits to 60 Minutes her intentions for a new semi-auto ban

Feinstein admits to 60 Minutes her intentions for a new semi-auto ban.

Read About It: 60 Minutes
    NRA-ILA :: Video: Dianne Feinstein planning "time and place" to ban popular semi-auto's

Posted: 4/13/2009 9:24:16 AM

Another politician shredding the constitution!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

The answer is simple - she needs to be voted out of office. Then maybe she can go join forces with Sarah Brady and lobby for it, but she won't be able to try to institute the change first hand as a Senator. Californians need to dump this garbage!
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

Question What am I, Stoopid?

For the life of me, I simply can not fathom how a person like this attains office. I thought that, overall, the saturation of "stupid" in our society was fairly low. I mean, we all do stupid things, but I try to keep my silliness out of the voting booth.

I am originally from Tennessee, so my last words will probably go something like "Hey, fellers, watch this!" Even so, I see through this douche masquerading as a senator. How come the west coasters do not? MaybeJim, please help me to understand your people!!!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Well she is from Kalafornia.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

All ready running

here... http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...es-sunday.html but no surprises like a snake in the grass they wait....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Maybey Ahrnold will terminate her hahaha

I keep asking the same question to the family in Peoples Republic of Kalifornia about how these people keep getting elected. The Bookend twins (nosoFeinstein & Boxer) are from San Fran and that explains alot all by itself. Pelosi is also from San Fran. and to me she is just evil.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    The answer is simple - she needs to be voted out of office. Then maybe she can go join forces with Sarah Brady and lobby for it, but she won't be able to try to institute the change first hand as a Senator. Californians need to dump this garbage!
    Not only will she not be voted out of office, she will most likely be elected Governor should she decide to run. She's by far the most popular politician in that state, the Republicans haven't put forth a decent alternative in years.

There is no appetite for much more gun control nationally (see this) but she'll wreak havoc on what's left of the freedoms 40 million Californians have. But the state is played by the big liberal media and leftist Hollywood, people there just don't care about gun rights as their only exposure is the nightly news showing some gangbangers ripping up the 'hood.

California is getting just like France for me. It's a beautiful place screwed up by the people living there.