This is now the lead story on the drudgereport - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is now the lead story on the drudgereport

Why do you think that guns are disappearing of the shelves? Why do you think that ammo is now so hard to get? Why do you think that record numbers of people are applying for carry permits? And why do you think that the government is now trying to call anyone who disagrees with it a terrorist?

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

How many of us could write that today? My hand is up. Is yours?
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Federal agency warns of radicals on right - Washington Times

DHS has stepped in it hard and guess what????

People ain't happy!!!!
    And guess what too??

This administration doesn't give a rat's ***** if people aren't happy, they are going to be a whole lot more unhappy as time goes on.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

on drudges front page right now is a story about ILLEGAL ALIENS protesting the census. Well, no duh, that would label them. of course they would protest that. why don't they just put in the effort to become legal residents? oh, because then they'd have to pay taxes.
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12