Man Arrested In Brooklyn For Guns In The Home
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Arrested In Brooklyn For Guns In The Home

Man Arrested In Brooklyn For Guns In The Home

Arrested for possesion of firearms in his home, a Brooklyn man is using the 2A as defense. Will this be another SCOTUS case?

http://www.gothamgazette.com/article...071116/13/2348

Maybe new york is not part of the US. Judges like this should be dethroned. Tared and feathered.

What will each of you do when the Storm Troopers come for you and take you to a reeducation camp?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Do we need a litmus test for Judges? YES we do!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Just another reason not to go to or live in NY!

Post Subject

I wonder if the police that showed up to take his guns, were wearing their snazzy new uniforms. With the knee high black boots, and the double S lighting bolts emblazened on their collar.

Jc40

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    I wonder if the police that showed up to take his guns, were wearing their snazzy new uniforms. With the knee high black boots, and the double S lighting bolts emblazened on their collar.
    They must steal more guns to sell before they can afford the boots.New York city has always been a crap hole.I remember when i lived in New York State and we had relitives in the city.I hated going to visit because the city was always nothing but trouble.

This is truly sad to hear. It is unbelievable that in this great country the police can show up at your house and arrest you for simply having guns in your house. I do, however, wonder what the purpose of the search warrant was. Were they looking simply for the guns or had something else happened to cause it to be issued? I am sure if it was much of anything it would have been mentioned in the article. I am just curious.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Good point Doc ,will still need to hear the whole story and not jump to conclusions. I missed placed my 4 wife . WE still are innocent to proven guility,unless the press gets it.

Although I think NY laws are stupid on gun issues, I've got to wonder what tipped the police to search his home. Was it a drug warrant or was he talking up about having guns. HE should be able to stay under the radar usually. There has to be a great deal of people out there illegally storing guns in their apartments, homes, etc in NY. The "Storm Troopers" can't search them all. Something got him on the scope. HMM. Its irritating to see the 2A seen to be reserved only to the National Guard. I'd home the Supreme Court would finally weigh in and fix this, but we all know they won't.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast