Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important) - Page 29
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important)

1. I keep seeing "gun free school zones" and "possible executive action" occurring in the same news articles.

Everyone needs to call their US House Representatives and ask them to cosponsor HR 35 which was introduced on January 3, 2013 by Texas Representative Stockman. It is currently cosponsored by Georgia Representative Paul Broun. HR 35 will repeal the Federal Gun Free School Zones Act.

This has been going on for some time now. Bills get introduced, & get lost in commitee.
    I have been a supporter of this movement, but this has NO CHANCE of getting resolved any time soon.
    Just mention GUNS & SCHOOLS in the same sentence, & the libercrats run away screaming.
    They just don't get that WE are not a threat to children.
    Here in Mi., we are excempt, but if I go to OHIO, I take a chance of becoming a Federal Criminal. (Like I would drive to another state & commit mayhem !) Most gun laws are stupid, but this one is the # ONE !!!!!

You're not really taking a risk. It's never been enforced.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

5. Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    Here in Mi., we are excempt, but if I go to OHIO, I take a chance of becoming a Federal Criminal. (Like I would drive to another state & commit mayhem !) Most gun laws are stupid, but this one is the # ONE !!!!!
    Actually Adam Lanza did drive to another state to commit mayhem. He must not have seen the No Guns Allowed Sign or he would have stopped right there and come up with another plan, right? And the anti-gun groups scream, "No private concealed carrying citizen has stopped these guys, so it doesn't matter if we take their guns away!" Hello, morons, no concealed carrying citizen has stopped them because you have already prohibited us by law from doing so!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

NOT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    NOT YET , but it can happen.

7. Quote Originally Posted by missoak View Post
    This has been going on for some time now. Bills get introduced, & get lost in committee.
    Yes, they do get lost in committee, but the push against Fed GFSZA is actually starting to gain traction. HR-35 is already doing better than the law Ron Paul introduced last year. Progress is indeed slow, but it is measurable, and now is not the time to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    That's not very reassuring at all.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

10. July 25, 2013 ATF Letter Regarding Permit Holders

Major Update: July 25, 2013 ATF Letter Regarding Permit Holders

Major Update: New July 25, 2013 ATF letter confirms

1. Reciprocity is not recognized under federal law

2. A person can be prosecuted for discharging a firearm in their permit issuing state in an act of otherwise lawful self defense

3. A conviction under Fed GFSZA causes a person to become a lifetime prohibited buyer/possessor of firearms.

Download the letter by clicking the link below and then clicking the "download" link at the top of OK2A's website:

Oklahoma Second Amendment Association - Gun Free School Zones Act

If any one does not believe that the POS in the WH would not get or order his lap dog Holder to enforce this then you do need to get your head examined! We have heard obummer say that he will do EO to get his way and so far we have YET seen ANYONE in DC oppose him!!!!!

Sad when our "wonderful and caring" elected morons are more concerned about their political careers than the country!!!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast