Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important) - Page 30
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important)

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    If any one does not believe that the POS in the WH would not get or order his lap dog Holder to enforce this then you do need to get your head examined!....
    Well, according to the letter, you can always get a presidential pardon... ACK! ... &*!*! .... COUGH!!! ..... &*#@! .... Sorry. I think a piece of sky just fell on me.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Who gives a damn what the corrupt fed govt thinks or does? Most of what they do and say is unconstitutional and illegal. They are the enemy within and are nothing more than a small group of self serving, power hungry, greedy criminals with no intent of following the constitution. Of the govt, by the govt and for the govt. ******* 'em!
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Believe the 2nd amendment covers me everywhere, it is not a license, it is a constitutional right as such no license or reciprocity agreement is needed.

No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority.
    Robert A. Heinlein

You are right if you look at that alone. But states have sovereignty over their own destiny. So a state can legally set laws that apply to resident of that state. The reason you can drive in another state on your license is a thing called (DLC) the Driver's License Compact that's been in affect for many, many years. It does not make Federal Laws, as each state has sovereignty over the laws of driving in their own state. Example is , speed limits, laws on emergency vehicles (some states you have to yield to a EV and pull over, some you don't). You are permitted to drive in an state with a license from your home state.
    This is the same thing that they are trying to do with a Constitutional Concealed Carry Act. Maybe they need to call it a "Compact", instead of an "Act". If you have a legal permit from your state, you can carry in any state that has a concealed carry permit on the books, but you must obey that states laws regarding concealed carry. It is your responsibility to know that states laws, just like driving in that state. It would not alter the kind of guns or the capacity of a gun. the state would still have sovereignty. So you could have one state have a limit and others not. for example I can carry my 17 rounder in my home state, but only 10 in others (I also have a couple of 10 rounder's for other states) Hope this clears up the some of the confusion about Senator John Cornyn's Senate Bill S498. It's not perfect, but it is the only hope we have at this point. I'm pretty sure that Obama would veto this bill if passed, but hopefully it could be overridden in Congress. But I'm not holding my breath. Right now your only option is getting multiple permits or breaking the law and getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    You are right if you look at that alone. But states have sovereignty over their own destiny. So a state can legally set laws that apply to resident of that state. The reason you can drive in another state on your license is a thing called (DLC) the Driver's License Compact that's been in affect for many, many years. It does not make Federal Laws, as each state has sovereignty over the laws of driving in their own state. Example is , speed limits, laws on emergency vehicles (some states you have to yield to a EV and pull over, some you don't). You are permitted to drive in an state with a license from your home state.
    This is the same thing that they are trying to do with a Constitutional Concealed Carry Act. Maybe they need to call it a "Compact", instead of an "Act". If you have a legal permit from your state, you can carry in any state that has a concealed carry permit on the books, but you must obey that states laws regarding concealed carry. It is your responsibility to know that states laws, just like driving in that state. It would not alter the kind of guns or the capacity of a gun. the state would still have sovereignty. So you could have one state have a limit and others not. for example I can carry my 17 rounder in my home state, but only 10 in others (I also have a couple of 10 rounder's for other states) Hope this clears up the some of the confusion about Senator John Cornyn's Senate Bill S498. It's not perfect, but it is the only hope we have at this point. I'm pretty sure that Obama would veto this bill if passed, but hopefully it could be overridden in Congress. But I'm not holding my breath. Right now your only option is getting multiple permits or breaking the law and getting caught.
    Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425752880.290426.jpg

Driver's License Compact (DLC) - Ensuring a Consolidated Driver Record

Driver's License Compact (DLC) - Ensuring a Consolidated Driver Record

The Driver License Compact (DLC) is an agreement among states-snip-

There is a difference between sovereign States voluntarily agreeing to something and having Daddy Fed require the States do something.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

People that have to copy and paste responses to intelligent peoples opinions are the definition of Morons. What you can't think of an intelligent retort yourself? Come on, try to think of something intelligent with more that 4 letters or 1 syllable.

Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important)

People that have to copy and paste responses to intelligent peoples opinions....

I do hope that you do not consider yourself an "intelligent" person missy!
    The let down for you will be horrendous!
    But hey... Stupid ain't a crime (or else you'd be spending LIFE in jail with NO possibility for parol!!

Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425845233.960614.jpg

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast