Obama Pushing Treaty To Ban Reloading - Even BB guns could be on the chopping block - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Pushing Treaty To Ban Reloading - Even BB guns could be on the chopping block

Quote Originally Posted by risque1 View Post
    I don't get the whole of US guns getting into Mexico.
    Maybe Mexico could start a boarder partrol? You know we examin vehicles coming into the USA for contrabn, I guess Mexico should do the same!!!
    Hey, maybe they could help stop all the illeagles from entering the US while the checked for guns.
    boy wouldn't that be nice?? unfortunately they have a bunch of outlaws running the country down there.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

This is precisely the type of things we need to stay aware of. The administration needs to know they can still be voted out at the end of the term. We're in for a rocky four years.

Three Iraqi Men Arrested by U.S. Border Patrol:

Read this and download it, save a copy and distribute as many as you can, quick as you can, this story appeared only on a local Texas News Station, (KGBT-TV Channel 4 is known as "Action 4 News" to the people of the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.) no major news media...

http://www.valleycentral.com/uploade...tinez-Vela.pdf

Write your representatives in Washington and express your outrage, over their continued failure to Secure our Borders, while they discuss relinquishing our sovereignty and constitutionally protected rights to the likes of the U.N. via the CIFTA Treaty and other Obamanations...

1. Mexico needs to first and foremost admit they have a Northern border and enforce it, instead of denying it and blaming the U.S.
    2. America needs to enforce our Southern border, and build the Duncan Hunter style fence across our entire Southern border that Congress already funded. Instead of attempting to run superfluous treaty's through congress that infringe on the Second Amendment.
    3. America needs to enforce compliance with our Nations Immigration laws.
    4. The Usurper Administration needs to stop giving billions of bail out money to banks such as "Bank of America" that give lines of credit, credit cards and bank accounts to illegal aliens.
    5. America needs to close our Southern border until, the Swine Flu and Illegal Alien problems are solved.
    6. ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    7. Fire Janet Napolitano.
    8. Fire Tim Geithner.
    9. Impeach the Usurper Obama Administration.

5. The Oath of Office

Lest we forget:
    The oath of office of the President of the United States is an oath or affirmation required by the United States Constitution before the President begins the execution of the office. The wording is specified in Article Two, Section One, Clause Eight: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Hmmm... Preserve, Protect, and Defend the Constitution. There's a novel concept. Notice it doesn't say, defend the parts i like and abandon the parts i don't like. Or Change the parts i hate.

We have to hold him accountable. EVERYONE should be sending messages to the white house, your senators, representatives, and JOIN the NRA. There are about 80 million gun owners, but only about 6 million NRA members. Imagine what a senator would do for a lobby that represented 80 million voters!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants ... for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Daugherty16 View Post
    Lest we forget:
    The oath of office of the President of the United States is an oath or affirmation required by the United States Constitution before the President begins the execution of the office. The wording is specified in Article Two, Section One, Clause Eight: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Hmmm... Preserve, Protect, and Defend the Constitution. There's a novel concept. Notice it doesn't say, defend the parts i like and abandon the parts i don't like. Or Change the parts i hate.

We have to hold him accountable. EVERYONE should be sending messages to the white house, your senators, representatives, and JOIN the NRA. There are about 80 million gun owners, but only about 6 million NRA members. Imagine what a senator would do for a lobby that represented 80 million voters!
    Great point, if every one of those 80 million or so known firearm owners, had voted for McCain-Palin we would not have the Usurper Obamanation now...

Angry loading

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I'll load all I can until I'm told otherwise. See ya at the powder keg!!!!
    i may have to reload a few after
    molon labe

8. Mr. Obama better watch out. There are people like us who intend to defend the constitution of the United States Of America.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

I think Obama when he took the oath and the Supreme Court Justice said defend the constitution he thought they said suspend.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    ...So, is a BB gun a "firearm"? Probably....
    Yep, at least as far as I can tell. Most laws that apply to firearms apply to air guns. At least around here they do.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

but don't the drug lords/gangs in Mexico have automatic weapons? If so, they sure aren't getting them from the average U.S. citizen. More likely they're stealing them or buying them from the Mexican military.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12