Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Janeane Garofalo hate speach "racism" Teabagging Rednecks

Watch THIS video....Very inspiring!

A BLACK woman at the Texas Tea Party.

YouTube - Katrina Pierson - Dallas Tea Party - April 15, 2009

Have Garafalo take a look at this...she won't
    "Don't be afraid to see what you see."
    Ronald Reagan

I guess black conservatives must be racist too for not agreeing with a black guy in the white house... gees.. can people please use their brains for once?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I guess black conservatives must be racist too for not agreeing with a black guy in the white house... gees.. can people please use their brains for once?

Another black lady with a brain! Go lady, go!

wolfhunter Guest
    You guys don't understand. Black conservatives aren't smart, they're brainwashed uncle tom sell outs. At least that's what the smarter-than-us Liberals call them.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    You guys don't understand. Black conservatives aren't smart, they're brainwashed uncle tom sell outs. At least that's what the smarter-than-us Liberals call them.

Smarter than us liberals? Don't think I've met one of those!

wolfhunter Guest
    disclaimer:
    All statements in my last post are based on the displayed opinions and statements of various Liberals that have been in the MSM over the last 2 years or more.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Don't forget that they also have Stockholm Syndrom. At least, according to the all-knowing, all wise Garofalo. So apparently, not only are we all racists, but we are slaveowners/ hostage takers.

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Don't forget that they also have Stockholm Syndrom. At least, according to the all-knowing, all wise Garofalo. So apparently, not only are we all racists, but we are slaveowners/ hostage takers.
    What? We own slaves? Is she out of her mind? [of course she is] silly me!

Quote Originally Posted by SFC Stu View Post
    What? We own slaves? Is she out of her mind? [of course she is] silly me!
    WAIT! I hope I didn't imply that she actually said that we own them. But she DID say that the Black Tea Party attendees must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrom.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard Of Oz View Post
    Watch THIS video....Very inspiring!

A BLACK woman at the Texas Tea Party.

YouTube - Katrina Pierson - Dallas Tea Party - April 15, 2009

Have Garafalo take a look at this...she won't
    The Washington Insiders have a term for Americans of African Descent who hold view contrary to their own.
    It starts with the word 'house':
    YouTube - Al Sharpton On House Negroes
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast