Georgia And South Carolina Fighting Back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgia And South Carolina Fighting Back

Georgia And South Carolina Fighting Back

Working on lawsuits, Georgia and South Carolina are fighting back against Mayor Blomberg.

http://www.nysun.com/article/66713

I am not really a big fan of suing people. However, I wish they would take about half of what the mayor has and bring to light what he is really doing. He is obviously way out of bounds when he goes after people in other states. I am afraid he has too much money for this to get very far. He, I'm sure, has the best lawyers money can find. We can still hope.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I am not really a big fan of suing people. However, I wish they would take about half of what the mayor has and bring to light what he is really doing. He is obviously way out of bounds when he goes after people in other states. I am afraid he has too much money for this to get very far. He, I'm sure, has the best lawyers money can find. We can still hope.
    Not a proponent of lawsuits myself, however, these should draw quite a bit of press. Hopefully when people see what he did they will understand what laws and rights he violated.

Good for them. He needs to get a dose of his own medicine.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Remember the "golden rule"!

Those who have the gold make the rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    Unless they engrave Ron Paul's image on it... :p
    www.tngunowners.com

-molonlabetn

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post

Well seeing as how the Federal Reserve prints our money and not our own government and seeing as how we have no good standard to back up the money I guess the internatioal bankers make the rules.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Those who have the guns make the rules... Which is why tyrannical governments don't want regular people to have guns.
    www.tngunowners.com

-molonlabetn

I just read something on the Fox News wed site that Rosie O'Donnell made the statement that Bloomberg was here candidate. That kind of sums up what Bloomberg is right there. Birds of a feather flock together.

11. Is it bird season yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast