The Real Reason For Mexico's Problems

Thread: The Real Reason For Mexico's Problems

The Real Reason For Mexico's Problems

I watched on the history channel a few days ago a documentary about "los zetas" in mexico right on the boarder. this group does what they want, when they want. they answer to no one. they need to lay off law abiding gun owners in america and look with their eyes open.

Los Zetas have set up camps in which to train recruits aged 15 to 18 years old, as well as ex-federal, state, and local police officers. In addition, they have invited into their ranks ex-troops from Guatemala known as Kaibiles. Reviled as “killing machines,” these tough-as-nails experts in jungle warfare and counterinsurgency adhere to the motto: “If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me.”

Their arsenal includes AR-15 and AK-47 assault rifles, MP5s submachine guns, 50-mm machine guns, grenade launchers, ground-to-air missiles, dynamite, bazookas, and helicopters.

When conducting operations, they wear dark clothing, blacken their faces, drive new, stolen SUVs, and delight in torturing victims before administering the coup de grace. Some criminals carry images of bandit Jesús Malverde, the “Narco Saint” known also as the “Generous One” and “The Angel of the Poor” because of his fight for the downtrodden against a nineteenth-century dictatorship.

full article here: E-Notes: Los Zetas: the Ruthless Army Spawned by a Mexican Drug Cartel - FPRI
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

1. Mexico needs to first and foremost admit they have a Northern border and enforce it, instead of denying it and blaming the U.S.
    2. America needs to enforce our Southern border, and build the Duncan Hunter style fence across our entire Southern border that Congress already funded. Instead of attempting to run superfluous treaty's through congress that infringe on the Second Amendment.
    3. America needs to enforce compliance with our Nations Immigration laws.
    4. The Usurper Administration needs to stop giving billions of bail out money to banks such as "Bank of America" that give lines of credit, credit cards and bank accounts to illegal aliens.
    5. America needs to close our Southern border until, the Swine Flu and Illegal Alien problems are solved.
    6. ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NO AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS!
    7. Fire Janet Napolitano.
    8. Fire Tim Geithner.
    9. Impeach the Usurper Obama Administration.