Jimmy Carter Wants Your Guns! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jimmy Carter Wants Your Guns!

wolfhunter Guest
    There is at least one off-color quote from his mother that reflects her regret for that particular pregnancy.

Perhaps Billy was the smarter brother after all?

Seems like a mirror image of the argument for prohibition back in the day... argue that the only use and purpose of alcohol is to numb the mind and blind and deaden the senses, causing people to lose their legal and moral bearings and wreak mahem and evil to everyone and endanger everything around them. Sounds nice to anyone who does not use alcohol or agree with its consumption, but sounding nice does not make it true...

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I don't like the term "assault weapon" because it is misused by the media. I own an AK-47 as well as an AR-15 and have absolutely no desire to kill anyone including myself. I do, however, enjoy target shooting with them just as I do with several other firearms. Punish the criminal that misuses them, hold them responsible not the law abiding owner.
    +1.. my AK-47 has never killed anyone.. nor has it ever given me the desire to do so whenever I shoot it, hold it, clean it, touch it, look at it. am I not normal then? should it be giving me these desires? maybe there is something wrong with me? I guess I better get to the doctor pretty quick!..... give me a freakin break. so tired of these illogical statements from people.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Jimmy Carter....

Still on record as one of the worst presidents in history, in Bushes note to BO "Carter is a pain, ignore him"
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    Jimmy spent nearly a year trying to get hostages back from Iran, all Mr. Reagan had to do was raise his right hand and repeat after a Supreme Court Justice.

Abortion has caused more carnage year after year than any assault weapon. Seems to me we need to ban abortion. More people die every year from medical mistakes then from gun shots. Most everybody sees a doctor. Not something important to the news media.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Well, I'm sold! I am changing my thoughts now on buying an "assault weapon" I don't have any urges to kill cops, especially since I work w/ them regularly in my line of work. But, I reckon if I do purchase one, I will somehow change my opinion and have urges to want to kill all police I have come to know, respect, & consider friends. Phew! I am so glad I don't own one yet, and am not in the same group as you crazies!

...... Honestly! Where the heck do they dig these people up from?
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12