Fox sticking with schedule instead of Obama

Thread: Fox sticking with schedule instead of Obama

Exclamation Fox sticking with schedule instead of Obama

NEW YORK The Fox network is sticking with its regular schedule over President Barack Obama this week.
    Fox sticking with schedule instead of Obama
    The network is turning down the president's request to show his prime-time news conference on Wednesday. The news conference marks Obama's 100th day in office. Instead of the president, Fox viewers will see an episode of the Tim Roth drama "Lie to Me."

It's the first time a broadcast network has refused Obama's request. This will be the third prime-time news conference in Obama's presidency. ABC, CBS and NBC are airing it
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Instead of the president, Fox viewers will see an episode of the Tim Roth drama "Lie to Me."
    Soooooo... No matter what broadcast network the American people watch, they'll be getting lied to.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Soooooo... No matter what broadcast network the American people watch, they'll be getting lied to.

LOL Nice one!
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

Way to go FOX! I turn the channel if he's on anyway. I've never see a person so star struck. Maybe someone will sabotage his TelePrompter!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Way to go FOX! I turn the channel if he's on anyway. I've never see a person so star struck. Maybe someone will sabotage his TelePrompter!
    That would be funny. Your comment brings to mind that scene from the movie "Bruce Almighty".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Any talented psychics out there? I would love to see him make an ass out of himself..... oh wait, he does that every time he speaks, never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Are you kidding? He sleeps with his teleprompter.
    Peace through superior firepower.

Me... I'll just flip over to the Cartoon network, Comedy Central, or SCIFI, after all any thing they have on will be about as real as anything he has to say.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.