Arlen Specter Switches to Democrats - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arlen Specter Switches to Democrats

1. Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    So, here we are in a nation where almost all rights have been destroyed by the collusion and decades-long corruption of the Democrat and Republican parties--and all you guys can do is argue about which side one of the major haters of Constitutional Rights sits on...

I'll just keep whistling in the dark over here until the D&R corrupt collusion finishes us all off. I no longer believe there's any chance you people will wake up and realize the only hope is to abandon and defeat them both.

I'll be whistling with you. It is long past time that we dump every one of the leeches in gov't. out on their collective ass.

This is a perfect example. Spector didn't want to have his 29 year record to be ended by the PA primary. He didn't mind the PA primary when it kept sending him back to DC for the past 29 years. Now that he could wind up unemployed the primary is a bad thing.

All these bums care about is collecting that check and benefits that we, like fools, have allowed them to give themselves unchallenged. Wake up people! The system will never change until we clean house and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    So, here we are in a nation where almost all rights have been destroyed by the collusion and decades-long corruption of the Democrat and Republican parties--and all you guys can do is argue about which side one of the major haters of Constitutional Rights sits on...

I'll just keep whistling in the dark over here until the D&R corrupt collusion finishes us all off. I no longer believe there's any chance you people will wake up and realize the only hope is to abandon and defeat them both.
    Personally (and I've mentioned this elsewhere before), I think the days of "Democrat" and "Republican" need to come to a close. More correctly, we need to differentiate between "Liberal" and "Conservative", especially in light of the few Conservative Democrats we have and the (regrettably increasingly large number of) Liberal Republicans there are. Then again, we have another issue...

It seems that the differences between the Democrats and the Republicans are slim, at best. It's almost like having a nickle - we have "Heads" and we have "Tails", but whichever way you flip it it's still the same old coin. We've had "these" ******** in charge, and we've had "those" ******** in charge, and we never seem to do any better!

In my opinion what we need is a whole new set of ********.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    NDS that is a very good statement i like that. No Joke. your probably right.

But until we get to that point i am pleased to welcome an experienced Sen Specter to the party that is moving forward not backward.
    I see the Troll in Orange is back.........MoveOn.org getting a little boring these days?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Specter is just another left wing idiot with no real morals or values. It is sad that he and the Obamanation is ruining our nation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You mean that Arlen Spectre was a REPUBLICAN? Well, that's news to me. If it walks like a Democrat, talks like a Democrat and craps all over the place like a Democrat, then it must be a Democrat. I can't wait till PA throws him under the bus, come next election.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123