Arlen Specter Switches to Democrats
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arlen Specter Switches to Democrats

Arlen Specter Switches to Democrats

This could be very bad news as it pushes the Dems very close to a filibuster proof majority.

Longtime GOP Sen. Arlen Specter becomes Democrat - CNN.com

What havoc can they wreak before we can turn this thing around? I now truly fear for this country, God save us!

If Al Franken prevails in his bid for the MN Senate seat the Dem's will have their majority.

Then it gets interesting.

A.M.F.

Ol' Switch-Sides Specter wasn't reliable anyway.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Spector was a RINO.
    .40S&W Lover

7. They can have him.

One more reason I'm looking forward to the midterm elections.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    This could be very bad news as it pushes the Dems very close to a filibuster proof majority.

Longtime GOP Sen. Arlen Specter becomes Democrat - CNN.com
    Not like it matters. He voted with them more often than not anyway. I've been waiting for this moment since I've been old enough to vote.

What a fricking turn coat this guy is...

Move would give Democrats 60-seat majority if Franken takes office...

What that means boys and girls is that now the Senate like the house can pass bills in the HOUSE & SENATE without a SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTE...

This represents the loss of the Republicans only remaining power in any branch of the Government - FILIBUSTER...

Arlan Sphincter: Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

Everyone else: that sudden lurch you just felt was not an earthquake. That was the terrain suddenly tilting to become the slippery slope into Hell. Hold onto your guns and your wallets, cause it's all downhill from here.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

So, here we are in a nation where almost all rights have been destroyed by the collusion and decades-long corruption of the Democrat and Republican parties--and all you guys can do is argue about which side one of the major haters of Constitutional Rights sits on...

I'll just keep whistling in the dark over here until the D&R corrupt collusion finishes us all off. I no longer believe there's any chance you people will wake up and realize the only hope is to abandon and defeat them both.

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast