Supreme Court to rule on gun ownership rights

Thread: Supreme Court to rule on gun ownership rights

Supreme Court to rule on gun ownership rights

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/20...uns/index.html

"The District of Columbia -- a densely populated urban locality where the violence caused by handguns is well documented --"

Um hello!!!! attorneys for the city, you ban handguns and yet you still have handgun violence! Wakeup did you really think the criminals would obey the law! I mean they are criminals!

"will be unable to enforce a law that its elected officials have sensibly concluded saves lives," wrote attorneys for the city.

Let see bad guys have guns and attack law abidding citizens without means of protection. Rob, Rape, and Kill them........ sooooo hows life is being saved?? Oh, right the bad guy!

Washington Mayor Adrian Fenty and other officials held a public rally in September, with the message that more handguns will only mean more serious crime.

Right, just like the blood running in the streets here in Florida since Concealed carry and castle doc was passed!

"I see the results of gun violence every day," said Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier. "The weakening of the district's gun law will inevitably lead to an increase in injury, and worse, death."

Once again! I thought guns were banned in DC so there shouldn't be any gun violence ....... right?!?!?!

Cnn

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/20...uns/index.html

"The District of Columbia -- a densely populated urban locality where the violence caused by handguns is well documented --"

Um hello!!!! attorneys for the city, you ban handguns and yet you still have handgun violence! Wakeup did you really think the criminals would obey the law! I mean they are criminals!

"will be unable to enforce a law that its elected officials have sensibly concluded saves lives," wrote attorneys for the city.

Let see bad guys have guns and attack law abidding citizens without means of protection. Rob, Rape, and Kill them........ sooooo hows life is being saved?? Oh, right the bad guy!

Washington Mayor Adrian Fenty and other officials held a public rally in September, with the message that more handguns will only mean more serious crime.

Right, just like the blood running in the streets here in Florida since Concealed carry and castle doc was passed!

"I see the results of gun violence every day," said Washington Police Chief Cathy Lanier. "The weakening of the district's gun law will inevitably lead to an increase in injury, and worse, death."

Once again! I thought guns were banned in DC so there shouldn't be any gun violence ....... right?!?!?!

CNN= Commie National News
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

CNN= Commie National News
    Imagine living within 20 miles of there... Take a wrong turn in Virginia, then you're a felon in DC. This will be an awesome win WHEN it happens! :)