Send an Email

Thread: Send an Email

Send an Email

Lou Dobbs just reported on CNN Obama is enacting an old Clinton era interational treaty which will give foreign nations access to who owns guns in America, and would make us as individuals liable, subject to extradition, and prosecution in foreign nations if found in violation of this treaty.

This Wyoming senator is fighting Obama on this one. It took me two minutes to find his website, and one minute to send him an Email saying "Thank You." It will only take YOU one minute to do the same. I think we should ALL show our appreciation and let him know we are behind him on this. Click the "CONTACT" tab top of his home page.

.: US Senator John Barrasso [R-WY] :: Welcome :.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

3. Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    Lou Dobbs just reported on CNN Obama is enacting an old Clinton era interational treaty which will give foreign nations access to who owns guns in America, and would make us as individuals liable, subject to extradition, and prosecution in foreign nations if found in violation of this treaty.

This Wyoming senator is fighting Obama on this one. It took me two minutes to find his website, and one minute to send him an Email saying "Thank You." It will only take YOU one minute to do the same. I think we should ALL show our appreciation and let him know we are behind him on this. Click the "CONTACT" tab top of his home page.

.: US Senator John Barrasso [R-WY] :: Welcome :.
    I cant find anything on this..evidence?

wolfhunter Guest
    Rockwerks, search for UN CIFTA treaty

Exclamation email sent

emailed Congressman Miller and BOTH Florida Senators
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Now wait I thought all NICS stuff was to be destroyed after 30 days, so just where is he getting this information from, and just what gives him the right to disperse confidential data with foreign powers... Isn't that called treason and don't they prosecute individuals for that!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    The CIFTA treaty will require the creation of a federal registry. Evidence of group refusal to register either firearms or ammunition manufacturing equipment (reloading) can provide Pretendidential grounds for U.N. troop intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    The CIFTA treaty will require the creation of a federal registry. Evidence of group refusal to register either firearms or ammunition manufacturing equipment (reloading) can provide Pretendidential grounds for U.N. troop intervention.
    "...a rifle behind every blade of grass."
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I cant find anything on this..evidence?
    Watch CNN.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

10. Ah I thought this was something new. The original post is pretty ambiguous. IT was signed and approved by all countries many times but never ratified in the US by congress. I have emailed several weeks ago when this came up again while the Prez was in mehico