Firearms Purchased This Year Could Outfit 2 Armies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Purchased This Year Could Outfit 2 Armies

Firearms Purchased This Year Could Outfit 2 Armies

Awesome. I'd like to add to that number sometime this year!!

I like the quote about not invading mainland U.S. d/t a rifle behind every blade of grass. That's some funny stuff.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

I could arm a squad on my own already, and I'm still missing about a dozens "wants" and at least two "needs".
    but hope still springs eternal, and I'm not done yet.

I'm still waiting for the zombie attack, so all the people calling me crazy for buying guns, will come to me begging for me to give them one. Then I'll have my own little zombie-resistance-squad to command.

Sounds like we won't be alone with everyone else buying millions of guns. Boy, I bet the anti's are pissed about all those gun sales...I guess the anointment of thier savior kinda back-fired on them didn't it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    When I first saw this post, I thought it was going to be a picture of your own personal arsenal.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I'm still waiting for the zombie attack, so all the people calling me crazy for buying guns, will come to me begging for me to give them one. Then I'll have my own little zombie-resistance-squad to command.

Sounds like we won't be alone with everyone else buying millions of guns. Boy, I bet the anti's are pissed about all those gun sales...I guess the anointment of thier savior kinda back-fired on them didn't it.
    Crap, move to Memphis. I am in Zombie heaven.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

lol i'm happy to say i'm part of the number as we added two to the arsenal a month and a half ago, hehe.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Huklberyhound View Post
    Awesome. I'd like to add to that number sometime this year!!
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder94 View Post
    lol i'm happy to say i'm part of the number as we added two to the arsenal a month and a half ago, hehe.
    Just added one myself a few weeks ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast