BHO News- Guns

Thread: BHO News- Guns

1. Exclamation BHO News- Guns

Are any of you still convinced that BHO is not trying to throw away the
    Constitution? He wants to do away with guns and he will do his best to do
    just that. It is not America's fault- it the fault of the people that were
    blinded by the BHO wonderful speeches. Not me.

Subject: YouTube - Guns, 2nd amendment

YouTube - Obama Pushes Anti-Gun Treaty

3. Quote Originally Posted by jonathan View Post
    Are any of you still convinced that BHO is not trying to throw away the
    Constitution? He wants to do away with guns and he will do his best to do
    just that. It is not America's fault- it the fault of the people that were
    blinded by the BHO wonderful speeches. Not me.

Subject: YouTube - Guns, 2nd amendment

This is a rehash, there are at least 4 other threads about this treaty

He wants treaties with the UN that will bypass US law so yeah this is nothing new coming from this commie... which BTY his Grandma was registered as...... as well as a agnostic..... which was hidden during the election....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Foreign access with U.S. Gun Registry...

besides the whole part about the Usurper Obamanation giving up our sovereignty every chance he gets...

now he wants to give the U.N. access to our U.S. Gun Registry?

Just What Gun Registry would that be? the one the Supreme Court & Congress said they could not have? or the one the Usurper Obamanation is keeping anyway...

If he was not a Usurper we could impeach him...

We will have to settle for treason, and imprisonment of the Usurper Obama and everybody else who failed to do their job in vetting him...

if somebody does not shoot Pelosi, Reid and Obama first...

6. thew problem might be he has the highest overall approval rating of any president currently at 67% most americans love him, they dont understand the problems until it will be too late

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    thew problem might be he has the highest overall approval rating of any president currently at 67% most americans love him, they dont understand the problems until it will be too late
    there you go with your DailyKos, MoveOn b.s facts again, MORE LIKE LOWER THEN W. BUSH OR SLICK WILLE AT THE SAME TIME...

Your 67% Percent is Sixty Seven Percent of DEMOCRATS THAT ACTUALLY VOTED FOR THE USURPER STILL APPROVE OF HIM...

Not to mention the fact that he only won the election by like 6% and the total amount of voters that voted in the election was less then 15% of the population...

He won for two main reasons:

• People who were to stupid to actually research the record, history, and facts of the empty suit Usurper Obama.
    • People who stayed home because they would not vote for the RINO Juan McCain, even though Governor Palin brought a lot to the ticket, with her perfect record supporting the Second Amendment and actual Executive Experience...

Citizens from over 2000 Cities and 50 States of all parties and races were less then pleased with the Usurper Obama on April 15th...

You are the definitely on the wrong forum for showing love for the Usurper Obama...

If the Usurper Obama somehow manages to make it to 2012, without being Impeached, Tarred & Feathered, Tried For Treason, Shot or otherwise run out of town on a rail...

I highly suspect that in 2010 and 2012 people will be voting:

I'LL KEEP MY GUNS, FREEDOM & MONEY... YOU CAN KEEP THE "CHANGE!"

And I suspect that you will be among the Usurper Obama lovers to jump ship once you finally realize that your utility bills went up 500% a month because the Usurper put a GLOBAL WARMING MYTHOLOGY TAX on your utility bills... Along with every other household in the entire country REGARDLESS OF HOUSEHOLD INCOME SIZE...

Not including another 2500,00 a year tax increase he did not tell you that you would be getting when he rolls 100% of the W.BUSH tax cuts back...
    You and the rest of those that voted for the Usurper would have only had to read...

YOUR MESSIAH'S U.N. GLOBAL POVERTY TAX INCLUDES A U.N. GLOBAL GUN BAN...

As for myself, and most on this forum I WILL VOTE FREEDOM FIRST IN 2010 AND 2012 If we do not have a NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE FIRST...

And Hang the Traitor Usurper Obama and Company...

8. Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    This is a rehash, there are at least 4 other threads about this treaty
    I am sorry. I did not realize that.