UN tightening it's grip on US - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UN tightening it's grip on US

I have a feeling they will be laying around everywhere. Just like picking strawberries.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    I agree with you, for what it's worth. The U.N. has its place, but not within our borders. But, we're talking about a bunch of individuals, or perhaps small groups - vs. military units. If that scenario comes to be, I have little doubt that some will fight. But, sadly - I don't see it being much of a fight. One man, no matter how good, cannot prevail against the kind of overwhelming firepower that would be brought to bear. Mind you, this is purely conjecture. And as I stated before, I hope and pray that I am wrong.
    I agree with you about small groups vs Military units. we don't stand a chance.

If this actually happends we need to come together and defend our Constitution. I wouldn't call me a Conspiracy Theorist but I would say that I like to be prepared. I got a lot of good information out of this essay I found on here. I think it has some good points. It is long though.Armed Resistance Against Gun Control: When Is It Time To Start Shooting?

I think its time for the population heighten their senses a little more. I would like for the USA to stay free for me and our future generations to come.
    Andrew

I agree with you, for what it's worth. The U.N. has its place, but not within our borders. But, we're talking about a bunch of individuals, or perhaps small groups - vs. military units. If that scenario comes to be, I have little doubt that some will fight. But, sadly - I don't see it being much of a fight. One man, no matter how good, cannot prevail against the kind of overwhelming firepower that would be brought to bear. Mind you, this is purely conjecture. And as I stated before, I hope and pray that I am wrong.
    the way i see it our military cant completely surpress the insurgent's in iraq and afganistan after all these years being there, two countrys relatively the size of texas or smaller, loaded with guys with ak's and rpg's who apparently shoot a lot of ammo and hit very little. here in this country we have 80 million+ gun owners of that a large portion are hunters who can with ease hit a prarie dog or groundhog with ease at 400 yards or more. our gun owners also have paid good hard earned money for the ammo that they have, so every shot fired will be done with the full intent to make a conection. Yes some will fight shoud it come to that and some will roll right over and give them up. the only thing we can hope for if it comes to that is that people get togeather in large groups rather than wait til they just come to your yard cause they can just surround your house and burn it up like WACO. i dont see how the UN or even the US military can think they will be able to suppress an area the size of the USA when they couldnt do it to bosnia, somalia, iraq or afganistan and now we are headed to pakistan. now what do all these people have in common, they are willing to die for their cause. the question is are We willing to do the same to keep our Freedom
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

I agree, that if we were talking about a straight shooting match, it might be a somewhat even fight - but it wouldn't be. I'm talking about Main Battle Tanks, Armored Personnel Carriers, Fast Attack Vehicles, and Helicopters. One could barricade ones self in one's house. But when a 20mm cannon cuts loose, the walls of one's house is no barrier. That's the point I'm trying to make... It wouldn't be a platoon of soldiers going block to block. It would be a military unit, with serious armament to back it up.
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

You can outrun the Impala, but you can't out run the Motorola.
    You can hold off the batallion, but you can't hold off the Vulcan.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

for all of us i hope that day never comes, but its looking more like its just around the corner with every day that passes. America is the worlds problem solver's and when that problem lands in our back yard im sure we will find a way to solve it as well. I wont be one of the ones who rolls over and gives them up. they can have my freedom when im done with it!
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

I agree, that if we were talking about a straight shooting match, it might be a somewhat even fight - but it wouldn't be. I'm talking about Main Battle Tanks, Armored Personnel Carriers, Fast Attack Vehicles, and Helicopters. One could barricade ones self in one's house. But when a 20mm cannon cuts loose, the walls of one's house is no barrier. That's the point I'm trying to make... It wouldn't be a platoon of soldiers going block to block. It would be a military unit, with serious armament to back it up.
    This is true. I think there will be a huge number of soldiers that choose to defend their familys. Lets hope they choose to do it with the tanks that they are in at the time. That might tilt the scales a bit.
    Andrew

I'm not a Conspiracy guy like Mel, but I too see the writing on the wall, and it says polish your ammo and oil your guns, 'cause there's a storm a brewin'. And no I've never read "Catcher in the rye"....... oooops now I've done it, the computers at Langley are goin' nuts right now!!!

If if walks talks and looks like a duck it is a duck. If it walks talks and looks like a conspiracy then it most likely is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    This has lately become a big concern for me. When the Obamanation admitted to El Presidente, down in Mexico, that he didn't have the pull to outright ban guns in the U.S., I didn't think he'd give up on that issue. With the recent dispatches coming out of D.H.S. labeling various groups as "terrorists," I'm beginning to think the stage is being set for the U.N. peacekeeping forces to invade the U.S. and forcibly disarm American citizens.

I've struggled to *NOT* be a conspiracy theorist - as in the past, I've dismissed those crying "conspiracy!" as not being very in touch with reality. But my gut's telling me that something smells really, really bad. God, I hope I'm wrong.
    I could not agree with you more. I have a bad feeling about this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast