UN tightening it's grip on US - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UN tightening it's grip on US

yeah, maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    I agree, that if we were talking about a straight shooting match, it might be a somewhat even fight - but it wouldn't be. I'm talking about Main Battle Tanks, Armored Personnel Carriers, Fast Attack Vehicles, and Helicopters. One could barricade ones self in one's house. But when a 20mm cannon cuts loose, the walls of one's house is no barrier. That's the point I'm trying to make... It wouldn't be a platoon of soldiers going block to block. It would be a military unit, with serious armament to back it up.
    but the sheephereders of afghanistan ran out and beat a vastly superior russian force with all the above equipment and beat them with 19th century bolt action weapons and whatever they could collect off the battlefield. it is possible to win. you must also take into account all the folks who are former military/police personnel who will fight to defend the constitution. these people know how to fight and get the job done. and no, they won't all be coming back. we know that. i hope and pray to God above that it does not come down to that. but if it does, i will do what i can to honor my oath to defend the constitution of this country and the great state of TEXAS.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    but the sheephereders of afghanistan ran out and beat a vastly superior russian force with all the above equipment and beat them with 19th century bolt action weapons and whatever they could collect off the battlefield. it is possible to win. you must also take into account all the folks who are former military/police personnel who will fight to defend the constitution. these people know how to fight and get the job done. and no, they won't all be coming back. we know that. i hope and pray to God above that it does not come down to that. but if it does, i will do what i can to honor my oath to defend the constitution of this country and the great state of TEXAS.
    They were getting their butts kicked until they started getting modern arms smuggled in by Reagan's CIA.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123