Gov't Attempting to Seize Smith & Wesson - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gov't Attempting to Seize Smith & Wesson

Generally, I expect my satire to be of the over-the-top variety promulgated by the likes of The Onion, and this blogger was simply too reserved in his satire, maintaining the story well within the realm of believability, possibility, and even probability.

As to the hate crimes bill, most of those conditions aren't even sexualities. They're paraphilias, and far too often crimes. If pedophiles and bestiality freaks can't be singled out for special treatment, because that would be prejudicial, then how can they be criminally prosecuted when caught, even red handed?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

3. Well, if you're going to do a "hate crime", do it cleanly. *AHEM*

4. Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Generally, I expect my satire to be of the over-the-top variety promulgated by the likes of The Onion, and this blogger was simply too reserved in his satire, maintaining the story well within the realm of believability, possibility, and even probability.

As to the hate crimes bill, most of those conditions aren't even sexualities. They're paraphilias, and far too often crimes. If pedophiles and bestiality freaks can't be singled out for special treatment, because that would be prejudicial, then how can they be criminally prosecuted when caught, even red handed?

Ok first and foremost, everybody hang on to their firearms and wallets... cause this story is not so far off base...

Check this out...
    Rumor: Smith & Wesson Too Big To Fail…You Know What That Means

I will also weigh in on my view on this...

We all know that the gun grabbers want nothing more then in the words of their Gun Grabbing Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) hero; "Mr. Mrs. America, turn them all in..."

In case some of you have been in a black hole lately and have not noticed that nobody is calling attention to the fact that the Usurper Obama promised us it would be impossible for us to lose money by the billions of bailouts for company's that were too big to fail... not only would we get every cent back of the bailout money (AKA: Tarp,Stimulus,Omnibus, Budget Money what ever they are calling it this week...), we would get it back with interest...
    Guess what? they went BANKRUPT ANYWAY! how much on the dollar do you think we will get back now? NOT ONE RED CENT! LET ME REPEAT THAT NOTHING, ZIP, NATTA!
    Its already a done deal, the Usurper Obama kicked us to the curb...
    Read the Bankruptcy Ruling...
    BUT no its not done yet, not only are we still on the hook for those billions that we will not get back one thin dime of; they are going to go to the well again (say it with me; tax increase) for billions more, to help them restart it all over again...

MAD AS HELL YET MESSIAH KOOL-AID DRINKERS?
    WHATS THAT YOU SAY, THIS WAS NOT THE HOPE AND CHANGE THE MESSIAH PROMISED YOU?
    CAN'T FIGURE OUT A WAY TO BLAME W. BUSH FOR THIS ONE?

Now let me get back to the point of this thread and my subsequent post.... IF Gun Ban Obama & Company were having a hard time say running a outright firearm & ammo ban down our throats; what would be the perfect way to effectively do the same thing in this current in the toilet economy; with no possibility of losing?

WELL HOWS THIS FOR A REALISTIC SCENARIO?

• IF a Corporation such as Cerberus received TARP MONEY and they happened to have controlling interests in companies like say Smith & Wesson and Remington; and say the Government did one of their so called stress tests; and with the Usurper Obama's new power to FIRE CEO's of Private Companies given TARP money; what do you think the chances are of those firearms and ammunition companies suddenly not being able to manufacture firearms & ammo for Private citizens, because of new mandates for firearms and ammunition designs for civilian ownership?
    • Or a Whitehouse press release stating that the Govenment feels it can no longer afford to keep the doors open at Smith & Wesson and Remington?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12