From EXPOSEOBAMA.COM 5.7.09 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From EXPOSEOBAMA.COM 5.7.09

Quote Originally Posted by mot mayhem View Post
    Actually, from my understanding, the whole "separation of church & state" was originally meant for something different. At the writing of that, the church played a big part in government. Remember how much power the Catholic Church had over EVERYTHING? They dictated ALL the laws. So, our founding fathers wanted to be able to make thier own rules w/o the church having a say so in any of it. That's why they put that in. They had no problem w/ religion being in the government, just w/ religion DICTATING the government.

This has been taken too far out of context. Hence, everyone crying that card when they feel thier "rights" have been infringed upon. What about the rights of the majority?

Strangely enough, there was a line graph I saw years ago showing the decline of public schools. You know when it started? About the same time prayer was taken out of the schools in the 60's.

Personally, I can't believe there is no prayer in schools.... think about what you did right before a test
    The myth of seperation of church and state continues to be refered to by those that do not know or understand the constitution or like in the case of the 2nd Amendment those that know but do not care.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I made sure I forwarded the News-max story the my Churches pastor, a lot of stupid Christians voted for the Musilum, and i wanted to be sure to rub it in!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mot mayhem View Post
    .. think about what you did right before a test
    I studied, its amazing what that will do.

Its not that I dont believe their is a god, I just dont believe in any religion, all are hypocritical and tyrannical. Christianity and Islam both have the same roots, and same ideals, even the same god, just a different messenger. Both have their radical elements that dont follow the religion.

Do I believe there is a god, yes but religion sucks

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post

Its not that I dont believe their is a god, I just dont believe in any religion, all are hypocritical and tyrannical. Christianity and Islam both have the same roots, and same ideals, even the same god, just a different messenger. Both have their radical elements that dont follow the religion.

Yup you are absolutely right. Those pesky Christian terrorists won't ever stop bedeviling us all.

And no, I am not the religious sort at all, but I would MUCH rather live in a neighborhood of Evangelical Christians than Mohammedans.

Oh yeah, you mentioned the different messengers. How about different messages? I don't remember reading anything about killing non-Christians in the Bible back when I was going to Church and Sunday school in my youth. Additionally, the Bible doesn't mention killing anybody who decides to leave the religion. Your moral equivalency makes me nauseous.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mot mayhem View Post
    Actually, from my understanding, the whole "separation of church & state" was originally meant for something different. At the writing of that, the church played a big part in government. Remember how much power the Catholic Church had over EVERYTHING? They dictated ALL the laws. So, our founding fathers wanted to be able to make thier own rules w/o the church having a say so in any of it. That's why they put that in. They had no problem w/ religion being in the government, just w/ religion DICTATING the government.

This has been taken too far out of context. Hence, everyone crying that card when they feel thier "rights" have been infringed upon. What about the rights of the majority?

Strangely enough, there was a line graph I saw years ago showing the decline of public schools. You know when it started? About the same time prayer was taken out of the schools in the 60's.

Personally, I can't believe there is no prayer in schools.... think about what you did right before a test
    Well put my friend. I agree with you completely.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post

Christianity is not about some cold, dead religion, but rather, all about a warm, loving relationship and friendship with the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm not too big a fan of empty religion myself, but I am a Christian and a member of my local church.

There difference between Christianity and all other religions. Religion is mans attempt to reach God. Christianity is God loving man enough that he reached down to us by sending his Son. Also if you know where to look you could find the bones of other religious leaders. Not so with Christ. All you can find is an empty tomb because He is risen
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    ~~ I don't remember reading anything about killing non-Christians in the Bible back when I was going to Church and Sunday school in my youth. Additionally, the Bible doesn't mention killing anybody who decides to leave the religion. Your moral equivalency makes me nauseous.
    Nicely said Rick. Mot, Great Point. In sports when the team is doing poorly, or your golf game is not going well, the coach always takes us back to the basics that made the game great. The same applies here, Back to the basics that made this country great.
    Semper Fi

Whoa, let's not get

It's not about what religon if any, YOU need to acknowledge.

It's that Obama is a PHONY.

–adjective

1. not real or genuine; fake; counterfeit: a phony diamond.
    2. false or deceiving; not truthful; concocted: a phony explanation.
    3. insincere or deceitful; affected or pretentious: a phony sales representative.

–noun 4. something that is phony; a counterfeit or fake.
    5. an insincere, pretentious, or deceitful person: He thought my friends were a bunch of phonies.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    There difference between Christianity and all other religions. Religion is mans attempt to reach God. Christianity is God loving man enough that he reached down to us by sending his Son. Also if you know where to look you could find the bones of other religious leaders. Not so with Christ. All you can find is an empty tomb because He is risen
    The big difference between Christianity is that more people have been exterminated in the name of Christ than all other religions put together, Christianity and the churches not wanting the masses to gain wisdom was the start of the dark ages The Crusades made the Holocaust look like a picnic.

The worst people I have ever met where "good Christians" The screwed around on their spouses, hurt others on purpose, and done many atrocities, hell why not! I'll get forgiven on Sunday so I can screw everyone the rest of the time.

Christ did not rise, his body was moved to protect him from Relic hunters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast