From EXPOSEOBAMA.COM 5.7.09 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: From EXPOSEOBAMA.COM 5.7.09

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    The big difference between Christianity is that more people have been exterminated in the name of Christ than all other religions put together, Christianity and the churches not wanting the masses to gain wisdom was the start of the dark ages The Crusades made the Holocaust look like a picnic.

The worst people I have ever met where "good Christians" The screwed around on their spouses, hurt others on purpose, and done many atrocities, hell why not! I'll get forgiven on Sunday so I can screw everyone the rest of the time.

Christ did not rise, his body was moved to protect him from Relic hunters.
    All dressed up and no place to go.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The big difference between Christianity is that more people have been exterminated in the name of Christ than all other religions put together, Christianity and the churches not wanting the masses to gain wisdom was the start of the dark ages The Crusades made the Holocaust look like a picnic.

The worst people I have ever met where "good Christians" The screwed around on their spouses, hurt others on purpose, and done many atrocities, hell why not! I'll get forgiven on Sunday so I can screw everyone the rest of the time.

Christ did not rise, his body was moved to protect him from Relic hunters.
    lets talk about how many Norwegians were killed or converted at the point of a sword to christianity from the old gods. Don't give me it's all about love! It's about power. Always has been, for the church heads at least. The followers (mostly) have it right, but are ignorant to what the church heads are really up to.
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by DocBoCook View Post
    lets talk about how many Norwegians were killed or converted at the point of a sword to christianity from the old gods. Don't give me it's all about love! It's about power. Always has been, for the church heads at least. The followers (mostly) have it right, but are ignorant to what the church heads are really up to.
    Or the Mayan or the Incan or Zuni or ETC, cant convert them, give them trinkets and blankets with small pox

Angry Rockwerks...are you done bashing Christians yet???

Dude...There are a lot of things you are mentioning but let me remind you that these all happened hundreds of years ago. Take a look at the modern Christian. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior any more than you do. I do not appreciate being lumped in with a bunch of Tyrants from a the distant past. You sir are ignorant of what Christianity truly is and I feel sorry for you. You see I recognize that you have a first amendment right to Bash religion but you also have a fifth amendment right to remain silent so shut up and listen...
    1. There is only 1 true GOD!
    2. He sent his son to die for your sins
    3. He loves you (don't ask me why because I truly don't know)
    4. If you continue to bash Christians you will only show yourself to be the fool I think that you are capable of becoming.
    5. Think before you type. I am not happy with you or how you conduct yourself but I am man enough to say it to your face. I don't mince words.
    6. Have a great day!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

So. Big Fawking deal. There is supposed to be a separation of church and state anyway. This to 99% of the country is a non issue. Prayer is supposed to be a personal thing.
    Another mis-quote from someone who does NOT know his Constitution. Either learn the whole thing, and defend it all, or give up.

There is no separation of church and state entioned anywhere in the Constitution/Bill of Rights. Please read this again - after all, it IS the very First Amendment:
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
    I cannot find any law on the books that says anyone must pray to a Christian God or believe in Jesus Christ. Like you said, prayer is supposed to be a personal thing, but:
    or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; it is not supposed to be denied to those who believe, which is most of this country, including a president who claimed he was a Christian all along. If you do not want to pray with the rest of the nation, that's up to you, but you have no right to tell the rest of us that it offends you so it cannot be done. Whose rights are you trampling on now?

Also read your history, which you also seem to have failed in school. Our first President, George Washington, prayed all the time, alone and with his troops. And almost to a man, our Founding Fathers were God-fearing men who believed in Judeo-Christian code and morals.

Now go and read about the letter Thomas Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptists. I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say that your notion there is a separation of church and state is mis-guided and mis-understood. No one wants to force their beliefs on anyone. But historically, the President has taken part in the National Day of Prayer, and as a professed Christian (who is now apparently ashamed of his own faith), Obama should have had no problem being involved. The fact that he deliberately backed out shows that he is NOT a Christian, does NOT have a spine, and is only contiinuing his openly derisive scorn for his own nation, as he has abroad.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    Another mis-quote from someone who does NOT know his Constitution. Either learn the whole thing, and defend it all, or give up.

There is no separation of church and state entioned anywhere in the Constitution/Bill of Rights. Please read this again - after all, it IS the very First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
    I cannot find any law on the books that says anyone must pray to a Christian God or believe in Jesus Christ. Like you said, prayer is supposed to be a personal thing, but:
    or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; it is not supposed to be denied to those who believe, which is most of this country, including a president who claimed he was a Christian all along. If you do not want to pray with the rest of the nation, that's up to you, but you have no right to tell the rest of us that it offends you so it cannot be done. Whose rights are you trampling on now?

Also read your history, which you also seem to have failed in school. Our first President, George Washington, prayed all the time, alone and with his troops. And almost to a man, our Founding Fathers were God-fearing men who believed in Judeo-Christian code and morals.

Now go and read about the letter Thomas Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptists. I won't go into details here, but suffice it to say that your notion there is a separation of church and state is mis-guided and mis-understood. No one wants to force their beliefs on anyone. But historically, the President has taken part in the National Day of Prayer, and as a professed Christian (who is now apparently ashamed of his own faith), Obama should have had no problem being involved. The fact that he deliberately backed out shows that he is NOT a Christian, does NOT have a spine, and is only contiinuing his openly derisive scorn for his own nation, as he has abroad.
    Thank you Piece Corps. It floors me how many people can not understand plane English so find it necessary to try and add something to the Constitution that is not there. Or perhaps it is like those that twist the 2nd Amendment. They understand it, just don't like it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    So. Big Fawking deal. There is supposed to be a separation of church and state anyway. This to 99% of the country is a non issue. Prayer is supposed to be a personal thing.
    I keep asking myself where do these people come up with this seperation of church and state? Show it to me in the Constitution of the United States of America.

wolfhunter Guest
    The seperation of church and state is prominent in the writings of Marx and Lenin, maybe those referring to it have been reading the wrong text?

Quote Originally Posted by Socom23 View Post
    I keep asking myself where do these people come up with this seperation of church and state? Show it to me in the Constitution of the United States of America.
    Go to The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States (The Pocket Constitution) and pick up your own copy (or buy in bulk and hand them out), and carry it with you where-ever you go. I do. When someone tries to tell you what's in our Constitution, pull it out and let them show you.

Also go to What They Believed: Dr. Kennedy: Coral Ridge Ministries and pick up one or more copies of "What They Believed" (which I also carry all the time). This little booklet shows how much Christian faith played in the founding of this country, and easily puts down people like rockwerks (and Obama) who try to tell you that this is NOT a a Christian country.

And to those who keep harping on how much "damage" Christianity has done in this world, it has not been the faith but those who abused it who caused the damage, just like the argument that guns don't kill people, people kill people. And right now, please let me know how a loving religion like Islam is engaged in the murder of wives and female children as legitimate sharia law, along with internecine violence, all in the name of Allah. Then tell me why Obama is ashamed to honor his supposed Christian faith during National Prayer Day. He's a Christian? Really?
    -= Piece Corps =-

11. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Dude...There are a lot of things you are mentioning but let me remind you that these all happened hundreds of years ago. Take a look at the modern Christian. We don't tolerate that kind of behavior any more than you do. I do not appreciate being lumped in with a bunch of Tyrants from a the distant past. You sir are ignorant of what Christianity truly is and I feel sorry for you. You see I recognize that you have a first amendment right to Bash religion but you also have a fifth amendment right to remain silent so shut up and listen...
    1. There is only 1 true GOD!
    2. He sent his son to die for your sins
    3. He loves you (don't ask me why because I truly don't know)
    4. If you continue to bash Christians you will only show yourself to be the fool I think that you are capable of becoming.
    5. Think before you type. I am not happy with you or how you conduct yourself but I am man enough to say it to your face. I don't mince words.
    6. Have a great day!

Again in agreement with Festus. If you haven't anything nice to say about Christianity, then please respect that many of us are followers of Jesus Christ and hold your tongue.

For what it's worth, a simple difference between the relationship which is Christianity, and the religions of this world is this:

All the world's religions always teach, "Do This" to be "saved".

On the contrary, Christianity teaches, "Done".

All you need for salvation is to trust in the One Who did it, meaning the One Who gave His life for each of us.

Peace.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast