Usurper Obama Insults V.P. Cheney - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Usurper Obama Insults V.P. Cheney

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    At least Cheney is an American and not a pretender. Obama is the worst anti-American & anti-constitutional president in the history of this great nation.
    +1!!! exactly!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Victor Valley, So Cal
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    At the White House Correspondents Dinner last night the Usurper Obama had the audacity to insult former V.P. **** Cheney...

    "**** Cheney was supposed to be here tonight, but he is very busy working on his memoirs, tentatively titled 'How to shoot friends and interrogate people.'"

    Not surprising since V.P. **** Cheney filed his own amicus curiae brief in support of the Second Amendment last year with the SCOTUS in regards to D.C. vs. Heller, while the Usurper Obama refused to do so... and took the John Kerry approach; he supported the D.C. Gun Ban, before he was against it...
    The D.C. Gun Ban Is Constitutional - Barack Obama Feb 2008
    The D.C. Gun Ban Is Unconstitutional - Barck Obama June 2008

    basically, playing both sides of the fence like he did his entire presidential campaign...
    Depending upon what part of the country he was in and who his audience was...
    I am truly tired of his endless assault on the Bush administration. He seems to forget that he won and now he represents the ENTIRE country whether we agree with him or not.

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RickD6023 View Post
    I am truly tired of his endless assault on the Bush administration. He seems to forget that he won and now he represents the ENTIRE country whether we agree with him or not.
    Every time I see him on TV he acts like he is still campaigning. Its like all he cares about is weather or not people like him. Not about running the country.
    Andrew

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kempner, Tx
    Posts
    124
    He HAS to have people like him, he can only advance his socialist agenda if enough people 'like" him enough to put up with all of his s#@t. Contrary to some people's belief, he is not the Anti-Christ, he is "only" the one to usher in the Anti-Christ.
    Beware people for the end draweth nigh.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    At least Cheney is an American and not a pretender. Obama is the worst anti-American & anti-constitutional president in the history of this great nation.
    Hmm... possibly anti-American because he is not an American himself? Hmmm....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tex4oc View Post
    He HAS to have people like him, he can only advance his socialist agenda if enough people 'like" him enough to put up with all of his s#@t. Contrary to some people's belief, he is not the Anti-Christ, he is "only" the one to usher in the Anti-Christ.
    Beware people for the end draweth nigh.
    You better believe it. he is paving the way for the AntiChrist.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Battle Creek Mi
    Posts
    1,853
    On that note I got this from News Max today... posted in part just because it is too long...
    The biggest political cover up in American history
    is taking place right before our eyes.

    Worse than Watergate, Whitewatergate, or any of the other cover ups of previous administrations, is the question of whether Barack Hussein Obama is eligible to serve as President of the United States of America... OR, is he a FRAUD, a USURPER, a man with no legal authority to sit in the position that he now claims to hold?

    Barack Obama could simply put the issue to rest right now by releasing his ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE! But he WON'T! Instead, he has had teams of attorneys all over the country, fighting "tooth and nail" to thwart the efforts of the United States Justice Foundation (USJF), and our allies in a number of states to compel him to produce an ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE and to prove that he is Constitutionally eligible to be President of the United States!


    HELP US EXPOSE THE OBAMA COVER-UP
    DON'T LET HIM RIP THE CONSTITUTION TO SHREDS!

    Ohio, Mississippi, Hawaii, and California! These are the states where USJF has been involved in lawsuits seeking an answer to the critical constitutional question!

    And now in California, just like in every lawsuit filed over this issue, the Obama team of attorneys, working with liberal allies in the office of the California Attorney General's Office, has convinced a Sacramento County Superior Court judge to dismiss USJF's suit to force the truth to come out about whether Barack Obama is a "natural born" citizen, and therefore eligible to serve as President of the United States.

    BUT WE'RE NOT GIVING UP! Our clients in this case, including 2008 candidate for President of the United States, Alan Keyes, have given USJF the go ahead to file an appeal of this decision!

    A number of apologists for Barack Obama have gone to great lengths to belittle USJF and our allies in the fight to preserve our Constitution. However, the questions that they cannot answer are:

    If Barack Hussein Obama has nothing to hide, WHY doesn't he just make his real birth certificate public? WHY has he spent a reported $800,000.00 in attorney fees to fight efforts to obtain his ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The more that he fights these efforts to see it, the more you have to wonder, WHY?

    The Obama supporters want everyone to believe that only "fringies," the people that they now call "birthers,", in other words, only people that they claim are outside of the main stream of thinking, question whether Mr. Obama is eligible to serve as President. But the truth of the matter is that more and more people, including many federal, state, and local elected officials, AND many in the military, are questioning whether Barack Hussein Obama is a "natural born citizen," a requirement for him to serve as President of the United States.

    The citizens of the United States have the right to know if Barack Obama is eligible to serve as President! And we here at the United States Justice Foundation are going to take our lawsuit all the way up to the United States Supreme Court, if that is what is necessary, to find out the answer to this critical question.

    This fight to discover the truth will be neither easy nor inexpensive, but isn't protecting the Constitution worth it? And that is exactly what this legal battle is all about, PROTECTING THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION!

    We MUST learn the truth about whether Barack Obama is a "natural born citizen!

    But to blunt our efforts to learn the truth, the Trial Court also blocked our subpoena for the college records of Mr. Obama! These vital records could have proven whether Barack Hussein Obama is eligible to serve as President of the United States, or whether he is a USURPER, a FRAUD, sitting in the oval office without any legal authority to do so!

    USJF had subpoenaed the records of Barack Hussein Obama from Occidental College in California, but, at the hearing on March 13, 2009, the Judge, in Sacramento County Superior Court in California, blocked USJF from obtaining those critical records.

    What is in those records? We do not know. But the Obama legal team pulled out all of the stops to block the subpoena, so we believe that there is something in those records that bears on the critical issue of whether Barack Obama is eligible to serve as President of the United States.

    JUST LIKE WE BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A REASON WHY THE OBAMA LEGAL TEAM, ACCORDING TO A PUBLISHED REPORT, HAS BEEN PAID OVER $800,000.00 TO KEEP THE PUBLIC FROM SEEING HIS REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- NOT THE PHONEY ONE THAT HE PUT UP ON HIS WEBSITE.

    There is no doubt in my mind that this e-mail may be the one of the most important documents that you ever read!

    What you do after reading this e-mail may well determine the fate of the United States of America!

    Please know that we are not saying that Barack Hussein Obama is not eligible to serve as President of the United States of America. The problem is we just do not know!

    We do know that Barack Obama's maternal step-grandmother has proclaimed that she was present at his birth in Mombasa, in what is now Kenya, in Africa!

    We do know that a fake birth certificate was put up on Obama's website!

    We do know that Mr. Obama's legal team is doing everything that it can, in every case filed over this issue; to make sure that no one has access to his birth certificate.

    We do know that Mr. Obama's legal team is doing everything that it can, in our California case; to make sure that no one has access to his college records.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Close to Reading, PA
    Posts
    151
    Amazing. Seriously amazing.

    The guy has been in office for five months, and somehow he's already the worst thing to happen to the US in our entire history. This, following the disaster that was the Bush administration.

    I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid either. I have no delusions that Obama isn't a typical politician and wouldn't sell me out to whoever to promote his agenda. However, I'll take Obama over the previous administration at any time. That group destroyed basic freedoms and rights. That should be a criminal offense.

    As for the whole "not a US citizen" thing, it has been proven that he was born as, and still is, a US citizen. This argument has been defeated over and over again, and so I won't waste any time on it.

    I just find it absurd that after 8 years of tyrannical reign by Bush, people can claim that an untested president is the worst thing ever. Simply amazing.

    --

    Oh, and also, "usurper Obama"? The man was elected by a large majority of the population. How exactly is he a usurper?

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Amazing. Seriously amazing.

    The guy has been in office for five months, and somehow he's already the worst thing to happen to the US in our entire history. This, following the disaster that was the Bush administration.

    I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid either. I have no delusions that Obama isn't a typical politician and wouldn't sell me out to whoever to promote his agenda. However, I'll take Obama over the previous administration at any time. That group destroyed basic freedoms and rights. That should be a criminal offense.

    As for the whole "not a US citizen" thing, it has been proven that he was born as, and still is, a US citizen. This argument has been defeated over and over again, and so I won't waste any time on it.

    I just find it absurd that after 8 years of tyrannical reign by Bush, people can claim that an untested president is the worst thing ever. Simply amazing.

    --

    Oh, and also, "usurper Obama"? The man was elected by a large majority of the population. How exactly is he a usurper?

    However, I'll take Obama over the previous administration at any time. That group destroyed basic freedoms and rights. That should be a criminal offense

    What do you think the Obamanation is/will do. You will see the greatest assult on the constitution in a long time.

    As for the whole "not a US citizen" thing, it has been proven that he was born as, and still is, a US citizen. This argument has been defeated over and over again, and so I won't waste any time on it.

    Sence when did he prove it? He has proved nothing. I can not believe the nation has sunk so low that this Marxist is now our President. God help us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by rayven View Post
    Amazing. Seriously amazing.

    The guy has been in office for five months, and somehow he's already the worst thing to happen to the US in our entire history. This, following the disaster that was the Bush administration.

    I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid either. I have no delusions that Obama isn't a typical politician and wouldn't sell me out to whoever to promote his agenda. However, I'll take Obama over the previous administration at any time. That group destroyed basic freedoms and rights. That should be a criminal offense.

    As for the whole "not a US citizen" thing, it has been proven that he was born as, and still is, a US citizen. This argument has been defeated over and over again, and so I won't waste any time on it.

    I just find it absurd that after 8 years of tyrannical reign by Bush, people can claim that an untested president is the worst thing ever. Simply amazing.

    --

    Oh, and also, "usurper Obama"? The man was elected by a large majority of the population. How exactly is he a usurper?


    Who has proved that Obama is eligible pursuant to the Constitution?
    NOBODY LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO DO SO...

    When you say it has been proven, all roads lead back to "FACT CHECK'S WEB SITE"...
    That includes but is not limited to snopes, politifact, etc...

    Who is "FACT CHECK"?
    The Annenberg Foundation...

    Former employers of:
    for starters...

    • ACORN
    • WILLIAM AYERS
    • THE USURPER BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

    Six Figure Contributors to:
    for starters...

    • THE USURPER BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
    • NANCY PEOLSI
    • HARRY REID
    • CHRIS DODD
    • JOHN KERRY
    • CHUCK SCHUMER
    • The Brady Bunch

    What has the Messiah done in his first 100 days in office?
    for starters...

    • S&#t on the Constitution
    • Spent millions more of his campaign contributions on legal fees to prevent him being forced to release his birth, school and any other record that could prove or disprove he was eligible pursuant to the constitution to be president.
    • Made us less safe.
    • Spent more money then all other previous administration's have done in their entirety, combined in the history of the country, inflation adjusted.
    • Hours after he took office he Issued an executive order giving him and any future Presidents privilege to approve or disapprove what Presidential documents can be released to the public: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-1712.pdf which clearly attempts to invalidate W. Bush's last executive order: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-1574.pdf which provides for re-investigating individuals in positions of public trust.
    • Promised us that there was no way that we could lose money by giving billions in bail out money to banks and car companies, not only did he promise that we would not lose a dime, we would get interest. What happened? Chrysler went bankrupt anyway, and GM and the Banks are not far behind; and how much do we get now? NOT ONE THIN DIME! NO INTEREST, AND WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT; OUR GREAT-GRAND KIDS HAVE TO STILL PAY FOR IT; TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY; HE IS NOW GOING TO HIT US UP FOR MORE BILLIONS SO THEY CAN START ALL OVER AGAIN!

    http://www.obamacrimes.com/

    BORN IN THE USA?
    2nd congressman: Prove eligibility
    Virginia representative signs onto plan to demand evidence
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98028

    BORN IN THE USA?
    Why are there still questions about qualifications?
    Arguments of president's defenders never actually addressed eligibility
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91317


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast