Florida Budget Raids CCW Trust Fund - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Budget Raids CCW Trust Fund

I called today to check the status of my application and they haven't even touched it besides cashing my check a few weeks ago. It's now a little over 40 days. The person I talked to said they are taking around 100-110 days now start to finish. I'm glad the gov vetoed the $6 million theft. Hopefully they'll hire even more people and buy more equipment to get the permits processed faster. Honestly though, they had the money before and it was still taking them a long time. Why should I think they will process applications faster now that they have their money back?

Quote Originally Posted by 702XD45 View Post
    I called today to check the status of my application and they haven't even touched it besides cashing my check a few weeks ago. It's now a little over 40 days. The person I talked to said they are taking around 100-110 days now start to finish. I'm glad the gov vetoed the $6 million theft. Hopefully they'll hire even more people and buy more equipment to get the permits processed faster. Honestly though, they had the money before and it was still taking them a long time. Why should I think they will process applications faster now that they have their money back?
    So you are applying for a Fla Non-Resident permit??
    I mailed mine April 1st, Nothing yet. Sounds like it will be mid July for me by your estimate..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    So you are applying for a Fla Non-Resident permit??

Yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12