No Fly - No Buy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Fly - No Buy

I know that McCarthy signed onto HR 2159, but that that and this bill have anything to do with one another?

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...amendment.html
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I know that McCarthy signed onto HR 2159, but that that and this bill have anything to do with one another?

Cathy you have me scratching my head. This discussion is about the No Fly - No Gun bill. The "rino sells out" is on another posting.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post

Cathy,
    In a way, they do relate. In the No Fly/No Buy bill, those on the no fly list would be prohibited from buying firearms. In HR 2159, ANYONE the Attorney General designates as a potential terrorist would be prohibited. Since most Christian churches meet former-AG Ms. Reno's definition of a hate group, and most veterans have been defined as domestic terrorists by the current DHS, these two bills could greatly restrict our Second Amendment rights.

mmm... who is that woman in yellow at Obama's right hand?
    GUN BAN CAROLYN MCCARTHY (D-NY)

Who else is in the picture? NO ONE THAT HAS EVER VOTED PRO-GUN...

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    This it the annual visit of this bill and I believe it has never made it out of committee. Lets keep and eye on it, but I believe that MR Obama is starting to see the light. the Left is feeling they voted for a turncoat after not releasing the torture photos and keeping the tribunals in process. I dont think he will sign anything that might mean political suicide. but I might be wrong
    obama seeing the light?? isn't that an oxymoron? he said during his campaign that he does not want our guns.... guess what? he lied! you only need to look at his voting record to see that. if he had the chance to get them he would jump all over it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    obama seeing the light?? isn't that an oxymoron? he said during his campaign that he does not want our guns.... guess what? he lied! you only need to look at his voting record to see that. if he had the chance to get them he would jump all over it.
    Just posted my related take on this at...
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...html#post78037

Basically, its in Obama's best interest to sign this bill at this point in time, something he learned (and taught) from his mentor and author of Rules for Radicals... Saul Alinsky

8. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Every president in history has lied to get into office, that is nothing new. But we have in the past also seen many presidents adjust their stance to make sure they get reelected. He has already told many in the house to drop the issue of the AWB.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Every president in history has lied to get into office, that is nothing new. But we have in the past also seen many presidents adjust their stance to make sure they get reelected. He has already told many in the house to drop the issue of the AWB.
    Obama's false assurances while in Mexico City that he will not at this time seek renewal of the ban on so-called "assault weapons," defies his own track record while the administration surrounding him sends his true gun control message to American citizens.

"I have not backed off at all from my belief that the gun -- the assault weapons ban made sense." -- Barack Obama

Senator Dianne Feinstein recently said "I will pick the time, and will pick the place and I will bring back the Clinton gun ban... And she said President Obama will sign it."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Obama's false assurances while in Mexico City that he will not at this time seek renewal of the ban on so-called "assault weapons," defies his own track record while the administration surrounding him sends his true gun control message to American citizens.

"I have not backed off at all from my belief that the gun -- the assault weapons ban made sense." -- Barack Obama

Senator Dianne Feinstein recently said "I will pick the time, and will pick the place and I will bring back the Clinton gun ban... And she said President Obama will sign it."
    Go ahead and show the articles where those quotes came from

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast