Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

Why is is Biden always brings to mind the scarecrow singing "If I only had a brain" in the Wizard of OZ?

The vice president, well-known for his verbal gaffes, confirms at a dinner the existence and location of a secret hidden bunker that Cheney is believed to have used after the 9/11 attacks.

FOXNews.com

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vice President Joe Biden (AP photo)

According to a report, while recently attending the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington, an annual event where powerful politicians and media elite get a chance to cozy up to one another, Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory, which is now the home of the vice president.

The bunker is believed to be the secure, undisclosed location former Vice President **** Cheney remained under protection in secret after the 9/11 attacks.

Eleanor Clift, Newsweek magazine's Washington contributing editor, said Biden revealed the location while filling in for President Obama at the dinner, who, along with Grover Cleveland, is the only president to skip the gathering.

According to the report, Biden "said a young naval officer giving him a tour of the residence showed him the hideaway, which is behind a massive steel door secured by an elaborate lock with a narrow connecting hallway lined with shelves filled with communications equipment."

Clift continued: "The officer explained that when Cheney was in lock down, this was where his most trusted aides were stationed, an image that Biden conveyed in a way that suggested we shouldn't be surprised that the policies that emerged were off the wall."

In December 2002, neighbors complained of loud construction work being done at the Naval Observatory, which has been used as a residence by vice presidents since 1974.

The upset neighbors were sent a letter by the observatory's superintendent, calling the work "sensitive in nature" and "classified" and that it was urgent it be completed "on a highly accelerated schedule."

Residents said they believed workers were digging deep into the ground, which would support Biden's report of a secret bunker, but officials never confirmed the purpose of the work performed.

The revelation is the latest from Biden, who has a long history of political blunders.

Most recently, he said in a televised interview that if a family member asked him about traveling he'd advise staying away from public transportation or confined spaces to avoid swine flu -- a remark described as "borderline fearmongering" by an airline spokesman.

Click to see a full list of Biden's political blunders
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Once a putz, always a putz. Its a untreatable, unrecoverable condition, he's just a buffoon; but even at that I'd rather him than "The Big O," far, far less damaging.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

wolfhunter Guest
    Someone on Fox&Friends said it was like Biden just doesn't realize he's on TV. I guess someone should explain the Microphones and Cameras to him?

The bunker is believed to be the secure, undisclosed location former Vice President **** Cheney remained under protection in secret after the 9/11 attacks.
    Clift continued: "The officer explained that when Cheney was in lock down, this was where his most trusted aides were stationed, an image that Biden conveyed in a way that suggested we shouldn't be surprised that the policies that emerged were off the wall."

In December 2002, neighbors complained of loud construction work being done at the Naval Observatory, which has been used as a residence by vice presidents since 1974.

The upset neighbors were sent a letter by the observatory's superintendent, calling the work "sensitive in nature" and "classified" and that it was urgent it be completed "on a highly accelerated schedule."

Residents said they believed workers were digging deep into the ground, which would support Biden's report of a secret bunker, but officials never confirmed the purpose of the work performed.

So Cheney hid out in a bunker after the 9/11/01 attacks in a bunker buit in Dec. 2002? Dang the Cheney is better than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    So Cheney hid out in a bunker after the 9/11/01 attacks in a bunker buit in Dec. 2002? Dang the Cheney is better than I thought.
    is this biden showing us how smart he is again?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    is this biden showing us how smart he is again?
    He does that when he hits the bottle!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

It's like Ron White says, "you can't fix stupid", But you can impeach him!!!

I just assumed that Joe Biden's bunket would be under the Villages...
    YouTube - The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Well, he is the one who lives there so if it gets targeted he has no one to blame but himself. LOL.

grayryder Guest

Question Another Political Misfit Speaks Up.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Well, he is the one who lives there so if it gets targeted he has no one to blame but himself. LOL.
    What should one expect from the Emperor's ongoing selection of cesspool political misfits ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast