Sb 2099
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sb 2099

Exclamation Sb 2099

Just got this today!!!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24. This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986. This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, U.S. Senate You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.

You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Sheldon can you give a direct link to the bill? Everything I find says it's a hoax, including the following:

The Diabolical Conspiracy to Tax Handguns (Senate Bill S. 2099) - Urban Legends

+1 do not see it anywhere on http://thomas.loc.gov/

wolfhunter Guest
    It's not on thomas.gov and it's not on govtrack.us. Sheldon needs to cough up some more info.

It's the surest way to turn million of Americans into tax protesters regardless.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Went to Senate site and put in SB 2099 and the following came up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Searched For: SB 2099 Results 1 - 4 of 4.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Questions from Senator Tom Coburn M
    Page 1. Questions for the Record Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs
    Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government ...
    http://coburn.senate.gov/oversight/i..._id=78927748-d... -

2. Questions from Senator Tom Coburn M
    Page 1. Questions for the Record Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs
    Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government ...
    http://coburn.senate.gov/ffm/index.c...927748-def5-48... -

3. SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT ON BAYOIL DIVERSIONS OF IRAQI OIL AND RELATED ...
    Page 1. United States Senate PERMANENT SUBCOMMITTEE ON INVESTIGATIONS Committee
    on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Norm Coleman, Chairman ...
    Carl Levin — U.S. Senator from Michigan

4. 0& uf-*+b+l#**** G-*S+ Seh+S ...
    ... Zb,i*+$9=?e8*yx**@_W- `#+$9*+***+*sI+IB*=
    F**=*WP-*g- SR~Tz+S7**n+sb+6-+*H ...
    Senator Chris Dodd

Results Page: 1
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    #4 looks like my response to this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    #4 looks like my response to this idea.
    Ditto.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Nothing at govtrack.com....0 bill(s) matched your search SB2099. Its a joke....

Got my butt rung by another site where i posted that info. Guess it came out Sept. 2000 but they are still not to be trusted. Any of them. Feinstien is still working on an anti-gun bill along with that moron obama. This is a tyrannical government. It is our right and responsibility to do away with it. They want to disarm us and take away our 2nd amendment right along with other rights. Letters dont seem to work or e-mails or tea parties they just laugh at us and call us racists. Time for a revolt and maybe they would understand that. When i joined the military i swore to protect this country from ALL enemies foreign and domestic.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast